jk1506
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
Hi can I have the link pls x
shaguftabibi
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
can i have the link please
student91749174
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Shadow2020)
Message me for a link to Clockwise DISTINCTION notes/answer
hi can I have the link please
businesssingh12
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
yo send me the link g
izzycarter
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Please can I have the link?
izzycarter
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Businessbtec
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Send me the link please
Businessbtec
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by izzycarter)
Did you get the link
Businessbtec
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by student91749174)
hi can I have the link please
If you have the link could you send it to me please
izzycarter
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Businessbtec)
Did you get the link
No
Aman kadir
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Can you send it me please
Spockk
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hi can i get the notes and answers
Spockk
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hi can i get the notes and answers please
studentt.
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hey,could I please get the link
jacketpotatoes
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by studentt.)
hey,could I please get the link
did you not do the exam yet?
kadentyrer
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
could you send the link please
Fraserjenkins
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Can I have the link please
qwertyuiop093
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Send it to me please
qwertyuiop093
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Send it to me please.
sweetcherry55
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
does anyone please know what is section A and B eg is training and development/theories of motivation/financial and non financial motivators/how to improve management and leadership skills and styles/change of management/ business culture.?

what the recommendation based on?

please if anybody remember give some details.
Thank you in advance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.13%
Okay (73)
28.97%
A bit lacking (94)
37.3%
Not good at all (62)
24.6%

Watched Threads