The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LovelyMrFox
Its a stupid question that shouldnt need to be asked...

I completely agree I’m a girl, I’d be absolutely outraged and upset if someone touched me like that. It may seem minor to some people but it’s actually such a serious issue that many women have to face and it’s super scary.
Apparently got to have a build and training before getting a gf
Original post by Mr T 999
If you hit in the balls he will be on his knees and you should be able to reach his head then.

I didnt want to make a big thing because I didn't really think much of it
Yes this is an extremely big deal and it must be very traumatising for her. I If you don’t think this is a big deal then something is wrong
Original post by Honeyhoney1
I completely agree I’m a girl, I’d be absolutely outraged and upset if someone touched me like that. It may seem minor to some people but it’s actually such a serious issue that many women have to face and it’s super scary.

But there are other issues 1000x worse than getting slapping there
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
I wouldn't even be able to reach his head, im 5 5 and he's 6 4 atleast, my gf tried to slap him across the head and she couldn't reach he was that tall

you should have at least verbally confronted him

and then when it was over called police/security.

You are supposed to protect your gf from other guys, not act all cowardly.
I didnt want to make a big thing because I didn't really think much of it

So your gf getting sexually harassed is not a big deal?!? You trolling right?
Yes this is an extremely big deal and it must be very traumatising for her. I If you don’t think this is a big deal then something is wrong

I don't understand why though, its just a slap and I don't really understand. I saw it as a joke if anything
Is she free on the weekends though bro
Original post by ANM775
you should have at least verbally confronted him

and then when it was over called police/security.

You are supposed to protect your gf from other guys, not act all cowardly.

He could have been the wrong person to confront
Original post by Mr T 999
So your gf getting sexually harassed is not a big deal?!? You trolling right?

I'm dead serious, I didnt know it was sexual harassment
Is she free on the weekends though bro

Why?
Reply 32

That doesnt make it any less of an issue, there is something worse than almost everything. Would you like some stranger slapping your bum in an objectifying manner?
I don't understand why though, its just a slap and I don't really understand. I saw it as a joke if anything

Is it a joke for a random person to touch you sexually? Are you okay?
The least you can do is comfort your girlfriend because she's been violated.
I'm dead serious, I didnt know it was sexual harassment

Are you not even pissed off at all? Most men will be raging right now and your here so calm like you don't care.

At least verbally confront him and defend her. Stop being a coward. If he attacks you call the police and get him arrested.

what the actual hell, obviously your the one with the issue not understanding getting sexually harassed is a big deal touching someone else’s body without consent in a sexual manner. Obviously there is worse things that could happen doesn’t make this situation any less traumatic nor scary for you girlfriend. Instead of being on here asking if it’s serious go and comfort her and do your research on why it’s extremely traumatic and mentally exhausting to be harassed by someone. Also you said you couldn’t do anything because of your height, how do you think she feels when she is over a foot smaller than that man do you not think she’d be terrified of this huge man coming up to her and touching her when she didn’t want it? Day in and day out women get sexually harassed on the streets wherever and I’m not saying it doesn’t happen to men but it happens to women everyday and we’re always waiting for that moment that something serious will happen and we can’t do anything to prevent it.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
That doesnt make it any less of an issue, there is something worse than almost everything. Would you like some stranger slapping your bum in an objectifying manner?

If someone slapped me there I would just walk off not think anything of it and carry on with my life
If someone slapped me there I would just walk off not think anything of it and carry on with my life

Cause you are a man and don’t understand what women face everyday and the fear we hold!!!!!!!
Original post by Vapordave
Is it a joke for a random person to touch you sexually? Are you okay?
The least you can do is comfort your girlfriend because she's been violated.

I’m not really sure why i have to explain why a random guy touching a girl’s bottom is not only a complete disregard of personal privacy but is also extremely traumatising, evident by your girlfriend’s intense emotional reaction. Please understand that this is a big deal and your girlfriend has every right to be upset.

Latest

Trending

Trending