Enjoy your life guys!

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello people, just making this post to say our lives aren’t long. Enjoy it to the fullest. None of your problems are as significant as you think it is. We are a molecule in a Milky Way full of creatures and people who don’t even know you exist. Fulfill your dreams and good luck everyone with whatever you want to do In life. You are never missing out. Limit social media, treat your body as a temple and be healthy. Love everyone! Enjoy life!
Anonymous #1
Empty because that’s how your mind chooses to interpret it, wish you the best anyways!
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
What if Id rather waste my life away on TSR?
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s platitudes.

I agree you need to be healthy but I don’t see the point in being so extra about it, you do it because it’s the most logical thing to do and that’s it, no need for flowery words, absolutes and orders you can’t justify.

I mean seriously, ‘love everyone’, what the hell does that mean.

10 seconds before I get ‘blasted’ for being rude and horrible to someone spreading positivity.
Last edited by JustOneMoreThing; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
What if Id rather waste my life away on TSR?
It’s up to you how you live your life man 😂😂
Anonymous #1
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s platitudes.

I agree you need to be healthy but I don’t see the point in being so extra about it, you do it because it’s the most logical thing to do and that’s it, no need for flowery words, absolutes and orders you can’t justify.

I mean seriously, ‘love everyone’, what the hell does that mean.

10 seconds before I get ‘blasted’ for being rude and horrible to someone spreading positivity.
I understand what you mean bro. I meant I personally love everyone. But I am also not the brightest human being so I don’t understand your philosophical vocabulary to be honest.
username5326522
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Love this
Icosagon
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
:heart:
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thanks OP!
ThatOldGuy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It's a good thing you did this post anonymously. It'd be terrible if people saw this, then managed to figure out who you were in real life. They might think you're an optimist, and that would be terrible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads