Turn on thread page Beta

Me and girl Im seeing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    About 3 months ago I met a girl on the internet that lives fairly locally. We get on like a house on fire and I really really like her but slowly and surely we are talking less and less. The thing is we have never met. Ive found it really hard to find time as I go to 6th form on weekdays, I work saturdays and I have other commitments on sundays. I just feel that we are drifting apart because we havent met up but I really want to! Just really struggling to find the time...

I sent her a text explaining this but she didnt reply which never used to happen Starting to think she's gone off me? What do you reckon I should do. Get talking to her again and meet or just let it go???

ReputationRep:
    You've probably run out of things to talk about. you really need to get her on a date, so you can have some sort of experience together, also allows you to judge whether or not you actually get on that well.

other likelihood is, you've talked to her for 3 months, you might have waited to long and she lost interest.

Try think of something amazing that'll catch her eye, think of something you would both enjoy.

and don't make excuses, make time for her.

ReputationRep:
    I love the fact this is called 'me and girl im seeing' when in fact you've never met her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecouture)
    I love the fact this is called 'me and girl im seeing' when in fact you've never met her!
    Thats a very good point....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecouture)
    True Stories.

ReputationRep:
    ....Dude, you can't be "seeing" someone if you haven't actually ever seen them.

ReputationRep:
    Why haven't you met up? You say she lives locally... you've been talking for months... if you want her badly, then arrange something!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly? Get out of it while you can. That's my only advice :p:

It'll only get worse the less you talk.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.