The Student Room Group

NEED HELP ( Drop out or carry on with course)

Hello to whoever is reading this post. I need some advice currently I'm doing IT and Computing Level 3 Extended Diploma in college. I don't know if I should drop out or carry on with the course . all I want to know is IF I still carry on and IF I get a higher grade In the end. Would this qualification help me to find a Job or anything because the standard requirement is a University degree

( There are 2 Reason why I'm thinking about dropping out is because the College has given me a letter about paying for the course I'm currently enrolled in.)
(after finishing secondary school I was apart of apprenticeship program doing IT level 3 course (which I didn't know at first and the program did'nt send me a verification if a achieved any grade for it) Once I did some research about the company and college it turns out to be a massive scandal. the company is called SCL Security Ltd and Brookland college
(https://feweek.co.uk/2018/11/09/college-refuses-to-explain-spending-millions-on-mysterious-subcontractor/ )

Now my college found out about the college now I've have to decide if I should drop out or pay a couple thousand pounds to carry on with the course. all I need it advice
keep going, my freind dropped out of collage and is now working at waffle house for minuim wage
Original post by Azzi-Root
Hello to whoever is reading this post. I need some advice currently I'm doing IT and Computing Level 3 Extended Diploma in college. I don't know if I should drop out or carry on with the course . all I want to know is IF I still carry on and IF I get a higher grade In the end. Would this qualification help me to find a Job or anything because the standard requirement is a University degree

( There are 2 Reason why I'm thinking about dropping out is because the College has given me a letter about paying for the course I'm currently enrolled in.)
(after finishing secondary school I was apart of apprenticeship program doing IT level 3 course (which I didn't know at first and the program did'nt send me a verification if a achieved any grade for it) Once I did some research about the company and college it turns out to be a massive scandal. the company is called SCL Security Ltd and Brookland college
(https://feweek.co.uk/2018/11/09/college-refuses-to-explain-spending-millions-on-mysterious-subcontractor/ )

Now my college found out about the college now I've have to decide if I should drop out or pay a couple thousand pounds to carry on with the course. all I need it advice

old thread but I may attend this college for IT Level 3 extended diploma (just finishing my GCSEs), i recommend staying and finishing because if you drop out you'll be ****ed for the rest of your life. just get the qualifications then you'll be able to get an apprenticeship for level 4 then level 6 (diploma) then you've got a diploma and tons of money

Quick Reply

Latest