The Student Room Group

Duke if Edinburgh-skills section

Hi all

I’m soon to be starting my bronze dofe but had a question about the skills section that I was hoping someone could answer! I know that for your skills section activity you can choose to learn an instruction. I currently learn guitar and have a 30 minute lesson every week. I know that dofe requires an hour a week. I would do at least another 30 minutes on independent practice so would this count? If you know anything about this then please reply!

Thanks for your help

Ps. Sorry for the typo in the title. Xx
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Buddingdentist08
Hi all

I’m soon to be starting my bronze dofe but had a question about the skills section that I was hoping someone could answer! I know that for your skills section activity you can choose to learn an instruction. I currently learn guitar and have a 30 minute lesson every week. I know that dofe requires an hour a week. I would do at least another 30 minutes on independent practice so would this count? If you know anything about this then please reply!

Thanks for your help

I think that should be fine. :smile:
Original post by kittymityyy
I think that should be fine. :smile:

Ok thanks. Have you done something similar in the past?

Please continue to reply everyone!
Original post by Buddingdentist08
Ok thanks. Have you done something similar in the past?

Please continue to reply everyone!

I'm two months into my Bronze Dofe, so I don't know how knowledgeable I am 😗. But even if you're learning from a teacher in your guided lessons or by yourself, it still counts towards you learning an instrument for an hour a week, so imo it should be fine
Ok reply everyone if you know anything! I really need more replies!!!

Quick Reply

Latest