The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Virgo? Wdym
1. Learn their interests
2. Read up on their interests until moderately knowledgeable
3. Make some notes on a paper, handwritten.
3. Type up the notes with your own interests too and then print them out
3. Wait until the first day of the Virgo month (August 22)
4. Approach them with the list
5. And then https://media.giphy.com/media/08y87EiwDZjjB0d6WJ/giphy.gif
Stop worrying about astrology.
Original post by DaydreamingTeen
Heya, i am a Taurus, and I am crushing on a Virgo
How do you get a virgo to like you?

Virgo men are beta and want women with strong personalities but they're earth signs so they want a goal oriented woman but they're moody perfectionists so keep the place clean. They also like to be of use so don't be too bossy around the house. Honestly Virgo men are like house cats.

Virgo women are alpha and are aggressive but like to come across as snobby and standoffish to certain people so don't be loud or annoying. Also, be stylish in a unique way because they are too. Virgo women often like to work out so don't be fat. Virgo women like to have fun but it's often a secret wild side to them so be into role play with them. Something tells me Virgo women are into femdom.... She might leave you if you don't do what she tells you to do in the bedroom even if it's insane or degrading.... Virgo women are go getters so don't be a loser unless you plan on forfeiting your manhood to her.
Original post by JustOneMoreThing
1. Learn their interests
2. Read up on their interests until moderately knowledgeable
3. Make some notes on a paper, handwritten.
3. Type up the notes with your own interests too and then print them out
3. Wait until the first day of the Virgo month (August 22)
4. Approach them with the list
5. And then https://media.giphy.com/media/08y87EiwDZjjB0d6WJ/giphy.gif

1.) They love rugby
2.) I will do, thx
3.) notes on their interests??
4.)yep
5.) Bro, thats evillll
-_-
I am a teen crushing, gimme some hope!
Reply 6
Why do people actually believe this stuff😂
Original post by glassalice

I just need hope

Original post by AllGrade999999

I dont, i am just a teen hoping that she'll fall in love ahah
1.) They love rugby
2.) I will do, thx
3.) notes on their interests??
4.)yep
5.) Bro, thats evillll
-_-
I am a teen crushing, gimme some hope!

Woah you’re stupid, I mean even for someone who believes in astrology.

Because it keeps hitting the nail on the head
Original post by glassalice

ik, I just need hope
Original post by Bang Outta Order
Because it keeps hitting the nail on the head

I agree
Virgo men are beta and want women with strong personalities but they're earth signs so they want a goal oriented woman but they're moody perfectionists so keep the place clean. They also like to be of use so don't be too bossy around the house. Honestly Virgo men are like house cats.

Virgo women are alpha and are aggressive but like to come across as snobby and standoffish to certain people so don't be loud or annoying. Also, be stylish in a unique way because they are too. Virgo women often like to work out so don't be fat. Virgo women like to have fun but it's often a secret wild side to them so be into role play with them. Something tells me Virgo women are into femdom.... She might leave you if you don't do what she tells you to do in the bedroom even if it's insane or degrading.... Virgo women are go getters so don't be a loser unless you plan on forfeiting your manhood to her.

Tysssm, this seems soo useful ngl!!

I am a virgo woman, and honestly absolutely nothing you wrote applies to me.
Reply 13
Original post by Catsarepurrfect

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

do you happen to have a taurus version of this lying around, by chance lol
Original post by stereotypeasian
do you happen to have a taurus version of this lying around, by chance lol

Suuuure best thing to do is Google your birth chart first though
Original post by Catsarepurrfect

typical response from a stubborn Virgo woman
Ppp 👈 why are those here lol ah well keep em

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I knew a virgo would come in here and say that. Totally fits my description of them being aggressive eh :u:
(edited 3 years ago)
I agree

Tysssm, this seems soo useful ngl!!

See. Scroll down and see that the Virgo girl came in here being a snooty know it all
Just know what you're getting yourself into. 😬
show her your orrery
Suuuure best thing to do is Google your birth chart first though

typical response from a stubborn Virgo woman

Yeah well, there is no point in trying to make you understand that you cannot judge me and dissmis my response just because i am a virgo and therefore i have to be stubborn and therefore i must have been lying. You will just still keep saying the same thing again and again. If you want to believe in astrology, feel free to do so, i don't have any way to stop you anyway. I just hope you don't let it dictate your life. Because you know what? According to astrology, i shouldn't get along with half of the people i like and love. If you want something other to obsess about which actually has some scientific credibility and is somehow reliabe, google "MBTI test". It has gotten quite popular in the last few years.

Latest

Trending

Trending