A level options help!

Watch this thread
MelWS
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’m in year 11 and at the stage where I need to start picking my a level options. So far I’m interested in taking textiles, Spanish, biology/chemistry (open to taking both). I think I definitely want to do Spanish but I’m stuck between whether I want to do double science or textiles and either bio or chem.I don’t necessarily want to go into medicine, however I have thought about it before, but I do like the sound of something science based. I really enjoy textiles and I’m good at it, and also interested in a career in the fashion field. If I take textiles and one science I feel it will take the pressure off a bit rather than taking two sciences but I don’t want to close doors purely for that reason if I do decide to do something science based. In my science mocks (higher tier) I got a 5 with very little revision, I know if I really tried and revised more before my next mocks I can do better.Please help! Thank you
MadameRazz
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
if you want to do something science-based in the future, then its definitely wise to have two science a levels as this is the minimum requirement for a lot of science courses.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
42.69%
The paper was reasonable (220)
42.88%
Not feeling great about that exam... (46)
8.97%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
5.46%

Watched Threads