The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Regarding CAS

I have applied for M.SC computer science and deposit my fees on 5th of December but still waiting for CAS. May I know the deadline for CAS
Original post by Anonymous
I have applied for M.SC computer science and deposit my fees on 5th of December but still waiting for CAS. May I know the deadline for CAS

When is your course due to start?

The admissions staff at coventry don’t monitor tsr so you need to contact them directly if your course is due to start in the next 3 months
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
When is your course due to start?

The admissions staff at coventry don’t monitor tsr so you need to contact them directly if your course is due to start in the next 3 months

My course will commence on 11th of january
My course will commence on 11th of january

Then you need to contact admissions and the international team at coventry directly today. Ring them up if you can.

Hi there. We are currently issuing CAS letters to students joining us in January. In order to receive your CAS, you must have met all conditions and paid your £4000 deposit. If you require an update on your CAS letter, please use our Live Chat function to discuss this further with a member of our team. https://www.coventry.ac.uk/livechat/

Thank you!

Hannah - International Office
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 5
Could you please provide me any contact detail of admission or the international team? I am not well aware of it.
Could you please provide me any contact detail of admission or the international team? I am not well aware of it.

Hi

As Hannah has mentioned, you can use the livechat feature on the Coventry University website of you have any queries using the link provided above, or alternatively you can use the following email address or telephone number, but it may take longer to receive a reply via email.

applications.io@coventry .ac.uk
+44(0)24 7765 7688

I hope this helps!

Amy
Coventry University - Coventry
Biomedical Science student
Reply 7
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi

As Hannah has mentioned, you can use the livechat feature on the Coventry University website of you have any queries using the link provided above, or alternatively you can use the following email address or telephone number, but it may take longer to receive a reply via email.

applications.io@coventry .ac.uk
+44(0)24 7765 7688

I hope this helps!

Amy

Thank u so much Amy, Could you tell me is there any deadline for CAS
Thank u so much Amy, Could you tell me is there any deadline for CAS

Hello,

You are welcome. The international team are issuing CAS letters currently and will be with you shortly. You will therefore have to wait for the university to send it out. Once you have it, you are then able to apply for VISA etc. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long to wait!

Amy
Reply 9
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello,

You are welcome. The international team are issuing CAS letters currently and will be with you shortly. You will therefore have to wait for the university to send it out. Once you have it, you are then able to apply for VISA etc. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long to wait!

Amy

Thank you very much for your help

Quick Reply

Latest