The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow Neuroscience 2021

Hi, when applying to Glasgow with A levels, on the website, there's a range of grades that you can apply with so for neuroscience it's AAB BBB, so do students applying with BBB have a less chance of getting into the university than students applying with AAB? Also, does anyone know the selection process for neuroscience? Thanks!
(edited 3 years ago)
I applied with BBB for Business Management with the requirements being AAB/BBB and got an offer for AAB. So you most likely get an offer with BBB but your offer may be for higher grades.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Austin33710
I applied with BBB for Business Management with the requirements being AAB/BBB and got an offer for AAB. So you most likely get an offer with BBB but your offer may be for higher grades.

Omg thank you so much this really helps
Reply 3
Original post by neigh.a
Hi, when applying to Glasgow with A levels, on the website, there's a range of grades that you can apply with so for neuroscience it's AAB BBB, so do students applying with BBB have a less chance of getting into the university than students applying with AAB? Also, does anyone know the selection process for neuroscience? Thanks!

Hi!! I'm also applying to neuroscience at Glasgow!
Reply 4
Original post by e8e
Hi!! I'm also applying to neuroscience at Glasgow!

Omg hi!! I'm applying tomorrow, when are you applying?
Reply 5
Original post by neigh.a
Omg hi!! I'm applying tomorrow, when are you applying?

Ohh I've already applied on Oct 29th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending