The Student Room Group

Bio or chem at alevel

my options for a level are Spanish textiles and then either bio or chem. I'm interested in doing something like marine biology, however am also interested in doing something more creative, hence my textiles option.
Which science would you recommend (i assume biology, however is it useful on its own, should i take chem with it).
also if you know any other good science careers then let me know, im interested in the ocean, space, the human brain etc, thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by MelWS
my options for a level are Spanish textiles and then either bio or chem. I'm interested in doing something like marine biology, however am also interested in doing something more creative, hence my textiles option.
Which science would you recommend (i assume biology, however is it useful on its own, should i take chem with it).
also if you know any other good science careers then let me know, im interested in the ocean, space, the human brain etc, thank you :smile:

If you want to do a biology degree you need biology a level :smile: don’t take Chem if you don’t enjoy it because it is hard, you won’t get through if you don’t like it.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest