Turn on thread page Beta

gift for a special girl watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically, im leaving the city this saturday as im off to my university. Im thinking of getting this girl that im currently seeing a gift and im running out of ideas!! im thinking of getting her either a key ring or a phone chain as she will carry the item with her wherever she goes. Too many cards/teddy bears have got the 'i love you' writting on them as i dont think that we are at that stage yet.

She's a special girl who i have feelings for, vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    "a spunk filled locket"

kudos if you get the reference

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend had a pink star carabiner thing. i wore it for a whole year till it broke.

it just one of those personal things you should give away that you wouldn't do less they were special.

gave her a pendant i'd worn for 3 years straight. string had almost ripped to shreds. shes worn it for a year as well now

ReputationRep:
    Argos gift vouchers

ReputationRep:
    This is pretty:
    http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/detail/R/5956838/

ReputationRep:
    Give her flowers

ReputationRep:
    Buy her some golf balls and be done with.

ReputationRep:
    ive gt an idea..ill say to her that i need to get something for my mum ( my auty or whoever i can think of ) a birthday present. Then ill ask for her opinion on some of the stuff and hopefully i can get her something she likes.

ReputationRep:
    Party size bag of Monster Munch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topman21)
    ive gt an idea..ill say to her that i need to get something for my mum ( my auty or whoever i can think of ) a birthday present. Then ill ask for her opinion on some of the stuff and hopefully i can get her something she likes.
    Original.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by puddlove)
    Original.
    pretty much.
    I like being the odd one

ReputationRep:
    Get her a nice necklace or something that she can wear and keep. I wear the necklace my boyfriend bought me all the time.

ReputationRep:
    careful with the mum idea, if i had to help someone pick something for their mum i wouldn't pick something i liked, i'd pick something...mumish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sofee)
    careful with the mum idea, if i had to help someone pick something for their mum i wouldn't pick something i liked, i'd pick something...mumish
    yehh, i thought of that..hmmm any suggestion then?

ReputationRep:
    ummmm I think a locket is really sentimental and that is something that she won't take off, my boyfriend got me this really dingy heart necklace 4 years ago and I always wear it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topman21)
    yehh, i thought of that..hmmm any suggestion then?
    well you could go down the sentimental route and get her something like jewellery
    or go shopping with her, and take note of stuff she says she likes
    orrr you could get her best friend or someone to go shopping with you and help you pick something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    "a spunk filled locket"

kudos if you get the reference
    Green wing?

Anyway, often the best presents are things that the person really wants, but would never buy for themselves. Which is why jewellery usually works well. If i were you though, i would make it personal, rack your brain for something she might have wanted in the past, but didn't get. Then go get it for her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal Phenomena)
    Green wing?
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    Make a mould of your penis, then have it cast in silver as a statue for her mantlepiece Perfect gift imo

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.