The Student Room Group

Red light cameras in Scotland

Hi, could anyone tell me what a red light camera looks like in the uk? Is it the grey and black cameras on top of the traffic lights or the big tall yellow ones before the traffic lights?
I cant say for scotland, but in England most of them are the little black ones on top of traffic lights, that is if there are any lmao. Theres literally only one area I can think of where they have a big yellow one for red lights - never seen it anywhere apart from that.
Reply 2
Original post by Carm15796
I cant say for scotland, but in England most of them are the little black ones on top of traffic lights, that is if there are any lmao. Theres literally only one area I can think of where they have a big yellow one for red lights - never seen it anywhere apart from that.

I was lead to believe that they were traffic sensors?
Reply 3
Original post by Carm15796
in England most of them are the little black ones on top of traffic lights

Um no..
Reply 4
8E8B014E-BB74-4E47-9DF9-1D3AB9D3E521.jpg
What are these cameras used for?
Reply 5
Original post by Field112
What are these cameras used for?

So that MI5 can track you.
I think I'll just keep reposting this from now on.

Test your knowledge on the 15 different types currently used in Britain < pics of all the common cameras
Reply 7
So these are not red light cameras?
Reply 8
Original post by Field112
So these are not red light cameras?

They're Government mind probs that emit 5G radiation to control the population. Get your tin foil hat on!
Original post by Anonymous

Youre probably right
Original post by Anonymous

That's because they are, Carm15796 is incorrect. RLC are usually in the form of a speed camera next to a set of lights doubling up as a RLC.

Quick Reply

Latest