rachaelk28
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey, I haven't seen any threads for vet nursing applicants this year so thought I would start one, where is everyone applying to?
Littleemma98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by rachaelk28)
Hey, I haven't seen any threads for vet nursing applicants this year so thought I would start one, where is everyone applying to?
Best of luck Rachael when you and the rest of 2021 student veterinary nurses start your course.
From a June 2020 newly qualified vet nurse xxxx
Banana-bread
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm applying to middlesex uni, nottingham trent, askham bryan and chester uni, quite nervous haha 😂
Littleemma98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Banana-bread)
I'm applying to middlesex uni, nottingham trent, askham bryan and chester uni, quite nervous haha 😂
Hi
Good for you in applying to become a veterinary nurse as its a worth while job at the end although pay rubbish for newly qualified vet nurse but its not the money you do the job for as its for the love of looking after sick animals.

There is nothing to be nervous about as long as you prepare yourself properly and put in a good performance at interview although I take it you doing it online probably once you process your application and is successful to get one.

I just did 4 years at university, approx 10 months working in veterinary practice prior to starting the course and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it to.
I did BSC course as you can do either a 3 year foundation course plus option of extra year to take you upto BSC standard or to be honest best going straight 4 year BSC course as that way saves you time doing this extra year, both routes will secure you a job as a vet nurse like but most places may favour someone with BSC over foundation qualification.

Hope you do well and get on this as you'll enjoy the course.
If can help you with anything then feel free ok to PM but I will leave it upto yourself ok .
CJB2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ive applied to RVC for both FdSc and Bsc, askham bryan, bristol and middlesex uni. Im soo nervous
rachaelk28
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve applied to Nottingham Trent too! Have you heard back from any yet?
rachaelk28
Rep:
?
(Original post by CJB2000)
ive applied to RVC for both FdSc and Bsc, askham bryan, bristol and middlesex uni. Im soo nervous
Have you had any offers yet?
CJB2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Have you had any offers yet?
Literally got BBB from Bristol today. Got an interview scheduled for Middlesex uni(Leeds campus) at end of Jan 29th, hby? X
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hiiiii I'm new...I applied to RVC and Bristol for Vet Nursing....still waiting
CJB2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
Hiiiii I'm new...I applied to RVC and Bristol for Vet Nursing....still waiting
Good luck!
rachaelk28
Rep:
?
Literally got BBB from Bristol today. Got an interview scheduled for Middlesex uni(Leeds campus) at end of Jan 29th, hby? X
Well done and good luck! I have an interview for Hartpury in Feb, not heard back from anywhere else though x
Molly53666
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied to Bristol and Harpers Adams for vet nursing and got offers for both of them. I super excited about it
Banana-bread
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve applied to Nottingham Trent too! Have you heard back from any yet?
No not yet, hopefully soon!
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone who applied to RVC...I applied last year...the MMI was not as hard as I thought it would be but obviously COVID has changed it but I don't know if they changed their format. LMK if you need help
idkanymore.
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ooo I have applied to NTU and Askham bryan too! I have an interview with both of them soon
CJB2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by idkanymore.)
ooo I have applied to NTU and Askham bryan too! I have an interview with both of them soon
Aww well done! Let me know how askham Bryan goes as I've applied there x
idkanymore.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i

Aww well done! Let me know how askham Bryan goes as I've applied there x
I will do, interview is on the 20th x
lauren1808
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey i’ve applied to wrexham, middlesex, harper adams and nottingham trent for vet nursing. i’ve got my nottingham trent interview tomorrow 😬🤞
idkanymore.
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by lauren1808)
Hey i’ve applied to wrexham, middlesex, harper adams and nottingham trent for vet nursing. i’ve got my nottingham trent interview tomorrow 😬🤞
good luck!!
Last edited by idkanymore.; 1 month ago
lauren1808
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
good luck to you too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (320)
52.63%
No (288)
47.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise