The Student Room Group

Worrying about money

I worry about it because we bought a new ps5 and I put some money into it but I worry so much about my savings going down. I want to pass my test buy a car but its all* expensive* and im 1 million percent financially stable but I still worry because if it does go down I might have to get a cheaper car , not like there a problem with that but I want my first car to be nice and stuff but obviously its not going to be the best but something I would call decent. I pay my parents money for stuff and they let me live rent free which is good because they understand that I want to save my money and I don't want anyone calling me spoilt for that but yes.

Anyway does anyone else just worry about money ?because I stress so much and lose sleep over it sometimes.
Original post by Anonymous
I worry about it because we bought a new ps5 and I put some money into it but I worry so much about my savings going down. I want to pass my test buy a car but its all* expensive* and im 1 million percent financially stable but I still worry because if it does go down I might have to get a cheaper car , not like there a problem with that but I want my first car to be nice and stuff but obviously its not going to be the best but something I would call decent. I pay my parents money for stuff and they let me live rent free which is good because they understand that I want to save my money and I don't want anyone calling me spoilt for that but yes.

Anyway does anyone else just worry about money ?because I stress so much and lose sleep over it sometimes.

O deal with a lot of people who worry about ,money, but they dont know what savings are, they have lots of debts and bailiffs chasing them.
You can always sell the PS5 after Christmas.

Will you worry that your car depreciates in value and costs money to run? Its fine to worry about it, but not really doing you much good.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
O deal with a lot of people who worry about ,money, but they dont know what savings are, they have lots of debts and bailiffs chasing them.
You can always sell the PS5 after Christmas.

Will you worry that your car depreciates in value and costs money to run? Its fine to worry about it, but not really doing you much good.

I'm not going to sell, its a shared console so I can't

I need a car though so I won't
Original post by Anonymous
I'm not going to sell, its a shared console so I can't

I need a car though so I won't

You can get them to buy your share?
You can ask your parents and grandparents to start giving you your inheritance early.
Get a job.
Sell some stuff?
Win some stuff?
Cut down on all other costs?

Why not delay buying your car till you know you still have enough savings left after the purchase so you wont have to worry about money?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
You can get them to buy your share?
You can ask your parents and grandparents to start giving you your inheritance early.
Get a job.
Sell some stuff?
Win some stuff?
Cut down on all other costs?

No because then I won't get to play on it
I have no grand parents
I have a job how do you think I have all this money
How can I win stuff?
I'm trying to cut down

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending