Turn on thread page Beta

Ok this is a question Ive always been to embarressed to ask a girl but Ive been curious about. Is it true that girls can orgasm on thought alone, without any physical stimulation? Can most girls do this or is it quite rare? Its just always bemused me. xD

And I know girls can orgasm purely from touch of the body (not sexual organs), yet men can't? Why are men less sensitive?

ReputationRep:
    Rare medical conditions, but otherwise NO.

ReputationRep:
    wow what a question!
    wel dirty texts nd pics get a girl aroused but i dont no about orgasm but it certanly gets us on the way lol
    and i dont no bout the second part i think guys r bout the same or maybe im just fantastic!!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Haha i wish

ReputationRep:
    lol no, by touch alone yes but by thought no.

ReputationRep:
    Yes they can. As someone said, very rare medical condition. There's also another one when a person can have an orgasm just from kissing with someone (on the mouth that is)

What amazing creatures we are

ReputationRep:
    I've heard it's true but I've never met anyone who can. I'd assume it's pretty rare.

ReputationRep:
    Erm no, I doubt many can.

ReputationRep:
    Touch yes.
    Thought no.

ReputationRep:
    very rare...i wish i could though

ReputationRep:
    nope never heard of that one mate

ReputationRep:
    i think its possible for girls to learn to orgasm by thought. its something to do with the way female orgasms work. but i think it takes a hell of alot of practice

and its quite possible for guys to orgasm without touching sexual organs

ReputationRep:
    No...

ReputationRep:
    I've talked a girl into orgasm before across a dinner table. Her hands were in plain sight, but I think she may have been moving her legs a little and cheating.

ReputationRep:
    Very (very) few girls can orgasm from thought alone, and in most cases it takes mental training. In fact, I believe around 50% of women can't have an orgasm through intercourse, let alone touches and thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    Well... I've occasionally had orgasms in my sleep, but other than that, no. I think it is possible, with a lot of dedication, but most people just can't be bothered. There are easier ways to have an orgasm! Also, it is very unusual to have orgasms without touching the genitals, the only cases I have heard of this definitely happening are of people who are paralysed and numb below the waist, who can sometimes find other ways to achieve sexual pleasure. I find that one can get very *close* to orgasm by nipples alone, but not all the way.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes ive felt close to it but then the sensation goes

Haha, ive had them in my sleep tho...but not very good ones

Even tho us girls have have multiple ones, its such a pain in the a$$ that they take ages to get! Its a doddle for blokes ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaryK08)
    Sometimes ive felt close to it

Haha, ive had them in my sleep tho...
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I can orgasm just by thinking sexy thoughts!

ReputationRep:
    hmm i was dancing with this guy once last freshers and i got pretty aroused but it was no orgasm

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 24, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.