The Student Room Group

Do you rate deji?

I love him but I think some people hate him because of his beef with his bro ksi him apparently faking covid which he didn't do, he had a fright that he he might have had it. He's mentioned in his latest video apologising to his bro ksi and he cried in that video and opened up about other stuff.

Scroll to see replies

Who?
Original post by Celtic Conjurer
Who?

If you don't know who he is don't reply
who is deji?
Original post by wolfieboi_
who is deji?

Don't respond if you don't know who he's is ffs
Reply 5
Original post by Lambretta v125
I love him but I think some people hate him because of his beef with his bro ksi him apparently faking covid which he didn't do, he had a fright that he he might have had it. He's mentioned in his latest video apologising to his bro ksi and he cried in that video and opened up about other stuff.

I got zero ratings for the guy, he's a snake. Idk how people watch the yute, he gets under my skin.
Not even a little bit.
Original post by anonomous144
I got zero ratings for the guy, he's a snake. Idk how people watch the yute, he gets under my skin.

Original post by GabiAbi84
Not even a little bit.

How come?
How come?

Why would I??
Reply 10

Good the pussio is crying, I have zero empathy for him. Also you belive this apology is legit? why would you apologise through a youtube video instead of going and talking to his bro directly? he's defo doing it for views and to get his ratings up.
Why would I??

Hes apologised to his bro
Why wouldn't you?
Good the pussio is crying, I have zero empathy for him. Also you belive this apology is legit? why would you apologise through a youtube video instead of going and talking to his bro directly? he's defo doing it for views and to get his ratings up.

He might have messaged him, you can see he's genuinely upset and his video is helping fans with mental health he's been working with a mental health team. I think he just wants to let the public know he's sorry as well
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 13
He could have messaged him, you can see he's genuinely upset and his video is helping fans with mental health he's been working with a mental health team. I think he just wants to let the public know he's sorry as well

Bro honestly? If someone did me dirty like he did Ksi, especially a family member? I would never be able to forgive them. Theirs certain things you just don't do.

Also, he helps his fans with mental health, yet he fails to help his own family first? I'm 80% sure if it wasn't for the money he wouldn't care about his fans. I don't know how you can watch him.
I think he's had issues with mental health
Bro honestly? If someone did me dirty like he did Ksi, especially a family member? I would never be able to forgive them. Theirs certain things you just don't do.

Also, he helps his fans with mental health, yet he fails to help his own family first? I'm 80% sure if it wasn't for the money he wouldn't care about his fans. I don't know how you can watch him.

He ****ed up like everyone does and sometimes you have to just forgive
Hes apologised to his bro
Why wouldn't you?

Cos he’s fake and click baity and doesn’t have anything unique or interesting or any real personality.

No thanks, next.
Cos he’s fake and click baity and doesn’t have anything unique or interesting or any real personality.

No thanks, next.

Most YouTubers click bait apart from niko omilana
Reply 18
He ****ed up like everyone does and sometimes you have to just forgive

Yea everyone ****s up, but once you snake your own fam its gg for you. If you wanna rep a snake you do you, but you will never change my opinion of him. The **** he did was vile. How can your own bro turn your parents against you and spread about false abuse claims to ruin your career? idk if we saw the same thing happen, but I can never rate a man that moves like that.
Yea everyone ****s up, but once you snake your own fam its gg for you. If you wanna rep a snake you do you, but you will never change my opinion of him. The **** he did was vile. How can your own bro turn your parents against you and spread about false abuse claims to ruin your career? idk if we saw the same thing happen, but I can never rate a man that moves like that.

It really wasn't good but he said he'll have his bros back no matter what

Quick Reply

Latest