The Student Room Group

A Level Biology Study Group 2020-21

Welcome to the A-Level Biology study group for those taking the exams in 2021! :biggrin: Here you can talk to fellow students about whatever you fancy whether that be exam technique tips or a rant about your day :smile:

specs

Spoiler

resources

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
I am surprised no-one has commented on this thread.
Original post by Bookworm_88
I am surprised no-one has commented on this thread.

Probably due to the fact that there is suspicion that the 2021 A level exams will be cancelled. I am in my first year of A-levels and honestly want to do those exams!!
same!
I aksed the same thing! See post no.3
:yes: hmmm...where to start?...What topics do you think you are you best/worst ast?
Hate module 6 and plants
Dreading mocks 🤬😱
Original post by Laboromniavincit
Hate module 6 and plants

What exam board are you doing? I do AQA and module 6 is responding to changes in the environment.
Does anyone else do ocr a? I have my mocks in a week and im dreading paper 2😭😫 does anyone have any tips for it i need a minimum of a B
I need this. Is anyone doing Edexcel A?
Reply 11
Does anyone do AQA?
Also does anyone have any revision tips?
Original post by Yaz013
Does anyone do AQA?
Also does anyone have any revision tips?

Yeah i do aqa , personally the only thing that helped me was Tailored tutors on yt and practice questions
Reply 13
Original post by Unknown1232003
Does anyone else do ocr a? I have my mocks in a week and im dreading paper 2😭😫 does anyone have any tips for it i need a minimum of a B

Same!! any suggestions for me
Reply 14
Does anyone has OCR AS biology paper 2020 topic list
Uh I’m failing to any know what’s on the abs breadth test
Original post by N20003
Same!! any suggestions for me

Tsr took it down because it went against the rules to expose or show exam papers that students have not yet sat

Quick Reply

Latest