Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My parents have allowed me to go on holiday with my friends this summer, but I was just wondering whether hotels will allow us to go because most of us will be 17 but a few will only be 16 so I wasn't sure. Has anyone else been on holiday with their friends abroad and how was it? Im not sure I'd be any good with the languages so it might be a problem

ReputationRep:
    A lot of my mates are going to Magaluf in the summer. Im not going because 2 weeks with some people is a bit too much and the chances of getting kicked in/stabbed with some of the people is quite high, hence I am not going.

However, I think they need a letter from their parents to give to the travel agent to allow them to go if they are u 18.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think age is a problem as loads of my friends went last summer and they were all 17. If you go to a very touristy destination (which is what holidays with friends usually are) then language won't be a problem as everything will be in English anyway. I'm going to Corfu next summer

ReputationRep:
    shouldnt be a problem, few years back we went to malia and all of us were 17 and all we needed was written permission from my parents

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.