A2 coursework - comparing The Bell Jar and French Lieutenant's Woman Watch

This discussion is closed.
zebra
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hey!
Okay... I need help!! I've gotta compare Esther Greenwood from "The Bell Jar" with Sarah Woodruff from "The French Lieutenant's Woman" and I am so stuck! I have 2-3 points to compare but it's not enough for a 3000 word essay! If anyone has any ideas I could use - please suggest 'em!
Maria D
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'm the opposite to you - i have to compare 'The Hours' and 'Mrs Dalloway' and i'm struggling coz i have way too many notes that i dunno where to start, so i think i'm gonna have to resort to making a plan and then do the essay! :hmpf: when's yours due in?
zebra
It was due in before Christmas but I was working on another piece english coursework that needed re-submitting from last year and had next to no time to work on this one... I can't even do a plan, let alone the essay! I'm so dead...
Maria D
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh right, well good luck!
zebra
I'm gonna need it!
Maria D
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
r u doin ur essay now? hav u started it or done absolutely nuthin?
zebra
I've got 3 paragraphs and I've been tryna work on this since late November! It was hard with 3 ther courseworks, you know. Even when I focussed wholly on it, it's hard. I honestly can't think of any other points...
papa_paki
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by zebra)
Hey!
Okay... I need help!! I've gotta compare Esther Greenwood from "The Bell Jar" with Sarah Woodruff from "The French Lieutenant's Woman" and I am so stuck! I have 2-3 points to compare but it's not enough for a 3000 word essay! If anyone has any ideas I could use - please suggest 'em!

Well..iv got to compare the bell jar with birthday letters..and im abit stuck..starting my coursework 2nyt..so maybe we can giv each other sum points that we know about the bell jar :idea:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise