government economic service degree apprenticeship 2021

Watch
spacemen3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone have even a vague idea of how the written assessment works? I've never done this kind of interview process before really
MXPASK
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fion36)
Where can you find examples of questions asked online? Be good to have a look at them.

Also I already work at the civil service, didn't do economics at A-level either.
I forgot what website but I just googled the apprenticeship and went to second page of google (so basically the dark web lol)
efoxe
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yeah I am a economics a-level student. Do you know if they are all economics based questions or will there be some maths as well?
MXPASK
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I don’t have a clue sadly but my mate is doing a degree apprenticeship with the police force and he said that they still send details about what you will be asked about in the briefing(which will be around a week prior to your interview)
Hallowedbirch
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello I have also made it to the written assignment stage of the interview process this year.
I do not think that there will be too many economics or complex math questions because the job description was very clear that no prior knowledge of economics is required for the job. I was thinking it might be more along the lines of interpreting information to write a basic report weighing up the pros and cons of a situation
Hallowedbirch
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi I've been selected for an interview too!

I think the written assignment might be a little more towards asking us to interpret information and weigh up the pros and cons of decisions?
zdxy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone know if everyone gets selected for the stage after written assessment? Or are some people removed from the process?
Abbieneedham
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by zdxy)
Anyone know if everyone gets selected for the stage after written assessment? Or are some people removed from the process?
I haven't done the written assessment yet but they've already asked me to do an oral interview. So I'm guessing you have to do all the interviews before people get removed?
zdxy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Abbieneedham)
I haven't done the written assessment yet but they've already asked me to do an oral interview. So I'm guessing you have to do all the interviews before people get removed?
yeah that makes sense
Abuhack786
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How were the written assessments, it wasn't too bad imo; does anyone know what will be coming up on the presentation we have to give?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (155)
42.82%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.64%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (146)
40.33%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.21%

Watched Threads