The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

has anyone been accepted to Bristol uni after being put on hold?

Hi just wondering if anyone has been accepted to study at Bristol after being put on hold? If so how long did it take to hear back :smile:
What the heck is hold?

You’ll get your offer whenever they get round to it but it’s faster the sooner you send it off because early on, there are fewer applications to go through
(edited 3 years ago)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi just wondering if anyone has been accepted to study at Bristol after being put on hold? If so how long did it take to hear back :smile:

I didn't apply for Bristol myself, but I know most of my friends who did and ended up put on hold heard back after the January deadline, some positive some not.
Reply 3
Original post by WantBeAnonymous
What the heck is hold?

You’ll get your offer whenever they get round to it but it’s faster the sooner you send it off because early on, there are fewer applications to go through

It's a thing Bristol do a lot, where they email you to let you know they're not going to consider your application to make a decision until after they have more applications so they can pick the best.
Hiya I applied on 12th October and then I was placed on hold in early November. I got my offer on Friday evening :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya I applied on 12th October and then I was placed on hold in early November. I got my offer on Friday evening

Thanks! Congratulations :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending