chimsbtz
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Has anyone done the 7ps? And another competitors marketing campaign? If you know please let me know
kayceehurley
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Product is basically just about the esports
Place= Distributional channel
Promotional= Only digital methods no traditional as it is online (influencers, sponsorships where an individual may just be sponsored or as a team, discounts etc).
Price= They charge for the events to watch it in person which for the championship is around $70 to watch it. For an amateur and professional esports events are usually between $10-20 to either participate or spectate. Sometimes in tournaments, they may accept gaming credits from players as an entry fee.
Process= They have an event and promote it on their social media and then the customer will buy the tickets if it is a competition otherwise the consumer will go and watch the game for free and also may watch it whilst it is streaming live.
Physical enviroment= The experience of it as your watching it live you have more of feeling at the moment your with the crowd cheering and going crazy for the teams, you get to see the whole game on a big screen, you see the commentators the live streamers do their thing and the players are speaking to their teams to either guide them or tell them what they are doing.
People= The live streamers will make contact with the people watching the game online whilst the commentators will comment on them inaction- what the players are doing, what's going down etc. The players may get the attention of the crowd if they're not playing but if they are they will focus on the game.
sinkhole
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kayceehurley)
Product is basically just about the esports
Place= Distributional channel
Promotional= Only digital methods no traditional as it is online (influencers, sponsorships where an individual may just be sponsored or as a team, discounts etc).
Price= They charge for the events to watch it in person which for the championship is around $70 to watch it. For an amateur and professional esports events are usually between $10-20 to either participate or spectate. Sometimes in tournaments, they may accept gaming credits from players as an entry fee.
Process= They have an event and promote it on their social media and then the customer will buy the tickets if it is a competition otherwise the consumer will go and watch the game for free and also may watch it whilst it is streaming live.
Physical enviroment= The experience of it as your watching it live you have more of feeling at the moment your with the crowd cheering and going crazy for the teams, you get to see the whole game on a big screen, you see the commentators the live streamers do their thing and the players are speaking to their teams to either guide them or tell them what they are doing.
People= The live streamers will make contact with the people watching the game online whilst the commentators will comment on them inaction- what the players are doing, what's going down etc. The players may get the attention of the crowd if they're not playing but if they are they will focus on the game.
life saver
Hugo_b
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Are you doing an exam tomorrow morning?
justoneday15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, I think we are, unless your exam has been cancelled by your college.
Hugo_b
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah ours is sill going ahead!, I’m not sure if I should be fortunate about it or not. I’m just trying to get my notes together now and glad I saw your comment because it’s one of the last things I need! I’ve also got the PESTLE to try and get done before midnight! so at this stage I’m kinda stressing out
ewewrwr
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm so confused about the exam tomorrow and the layout of it can you guys help me please.
Hugo_b
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I know I’m so confused too! Your not the only one
71yw79123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OMG everyone is sooo confused
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (66)
12.13%
Virtual campus tours/open days (132)
24.26%
Live streaming events (47)
8.64%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.56%
A uni comparison tool (127)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (120)
22.06%