The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Hi ppl, I applied to mechanical engineering in manchester did nebody have engineering offers yet ?

Cheers
Reply 381
Yeah a girl from my year has got an interview in 2 weeks at Manchester for physiological sciences :smile:
Reply 382
elwoodc
Yeah a girl from my year has got an interview in 2 weeks at Manchester for physiological sciences :smile:

When did she apply and when she got interview offer any idea ? thnx mate
Anyone got any offers for Eng Lit yet?? Please say no lol :P

and well done to everyone who's got offers already!! :smile:
I take it noones heard from maths/economics yet?
sophie2610
Anyone got any offers for Eng Lit yet?? Please say no lol :P

and well done to everyone who's got offers already!! :smile:

first person in my school to get an offer got one yesterday for eng lit at Glasgow. It's still early days though.

Argh, I signed into my email today after midday and I had a new email! (I only use this email for official things and don't get many emails so I had to reason to be excited) However it turned out to be about my railcard! pft!
Reply 386
malik123
When did she apply and when she got interview offer any idea ? thnx mate

She applied about 3 weeks ago, and got an e-mail yesterday saying her interview is on the 29th October :smile:
PPE at Manchester :smile:
Offer for English at Southampton
Conditional AAB (at least a B in English Literature!)
Eeek :smile:
can i ask what sort of time of the day people are getting offers?
like is it pointless checking track after a certain time??
Superhellie
can i ask what sort of time of the day people are getting offers?
like is it pointless checking track after a certain time??

I was just about to ask the same question! It would stop me checking it every hour or so. :o:
Jamsie_853
I was just about to ask the same question! It would stop me checking it every hour or so. :o:

you have a conditional!! :O:O
what time did you get that one?
might give some sort of indication!
im FAR too addicted to track. its not good.
Oh I can just imagine how addicted to track Im going to become :s-smilie:
My apllication's being sent off tomorrow.
Jamsie_853

Track emailed me yesterday at 12 lunchtime telling me the status of my UCAS application had changed. I then went on to track and saw I had an offer but I'd received it on UCAS the day before. I'm wondering- is UCAS not automatic? I don't check track regularly unless I get emailed.
Superhellie
you have a conditional!! :O:O
what time did you get that one?
might give some sort of indication!
im FAR too addicted to track. its not good.

I know, I'm still shocked like you, I got it Friday, two weeks after sending it off! :eek:
My theories are either:
A) The admissions tutor was very drunk and just accepted it.
B) Nobody else applied and they felt sorry for me.

I hate my PS, but I should really shut up, at least I have one offer!
I hiope it does give an indication, by rights, Birmingham should be getting back to me soon, it has been 16 days since they sent me an acknowledgement, you just never know though.
Reply 395
even though ive been on track too many times to count, its been a week and still nothing....NOTHING! (well except a teensy acknowledgement from ucl...)!
*Lola_Stars*
Offer for English at Southampton
Conditional AAB (at least a B in English Literature!)
Eeek :smile:

ah well done!! im applyin to bristol and southampton too :biggrin: went to the bristol open day and loved the modern flat-type accomodation - ensuites!! haven't been down to southmapton but love the course, spesh as you can do some foreign language stuff with it -- im not sure if you can so much at bristol...
Reply 397
Just wondering, does anyone know if offers for deffered entry generally take longer to come through, or does it make no difference? Has anyone got an offer for deffered entry yet?
Blimmin' referee.
Reply 399
Ooooh I got all excited today because I went on the Bristol uni politics department website and it said 'wherever possible we try to respond to applicants within 4 weeks of receiving the application' - and I sent mine off 4 weeks ago today! But they hadn't responded when checked boooooo, the swines!

Latest

Trending

Trending