The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
adarklingplain
I got an offer from Manchester, AAB :smile: for Politics and International Relations, woooo

Well done :biggrin:

Manchester seem to be doing offers rather quickly.
Reply 121
Manchester for History, AAA =DDD

i was so surprised when i saw it, i didnt think offers would be coming for a few months yet!
yeah I thought that! Ah well. Quite glad I changed from Cardiff to Manchester lol
Ugh I nearly applied for Manchester but went for Exeter at the last minute. Have two friends who have Manchester offers already - one for Spanish & Russian (CCC - they must LOVE her!) and one for Economics & Politics (ABB) which I think is pretty standard.
A friend of mine got an offer from Manchester today, for German. Why are Manchester giving out loads of offers already?! Still, not complaining lol.
I've applied to Sheffield but have not received an offer yet. Could i have filled in somthing wrong? I sent it on 30th September , its the 7th of October and still nothing i keep checking track. i'm going insane. Track Track track track track kcart
Reply 126
Mine has finally been sent! Woo! My college definitely took their time. Just because I'd done an AS level early at the college as a private candidate and they had no record of it- as I'd been at high school at the time. Oh what a stress that was!
adarklingplain
A friend of mine got an offer from Manchester today, for German. Why are Manchester giving out loads of offers already?! Still, not complaining lol.

This is all quite irrelevant but I just realised where I remembered your username from - is it from "Dover Beach"? If so, niiiice choice.
Does anyone else hate checking this thread incase other people have received offers for the same course, from the same uni, as you have applied to?:biggrin:
Reply 129
claire_x
Manchester for History, AAA =DDD

i was so surprised when i saw it, i didnt think offers would be coming for a few months yet!

Same!! I got mine about a week after submitting...and before any of the others had even acknowledged my application. Some of them still haven't!
Reply 130
9mm
I sent off my ucas form on the 16th of September, was processed on the 18th. I only applied to the University of Sheffielf and UCL, but have yet to receive an acknowledgement letter/email from either of the institutes. Is it strange for it to take this long or is it fairly normal?

Some universities don't acknowledge applications. *shrugs* Sussex and Leeds have acknowledged my application, but none of the other universities have. Sussex (my top choice) said I should hear from them by early November, so I've stopped obsessively checking Track for the moment. :biggrin:
Reply 131
adarklingplain

Manchester usually gives out their offers early
Reply 132
Jack Sparrow
I've applied to Sheffield but have not received an offer yet. Could i have filled in somthing wrong? I sent it on 30th September , its the 7th of October and still nothing i keep checking track. i'm going insane. Track Track track track track kcart

some unis take longer than others to give out offers....and stop checking track needlessly.....if you receive and offer/rejection, UCAS will email you and then you can check track to see what it is....
silk192
some unis take longer than others to give out offers....and stop checking track needlessly.....if you receive and offer/rejection, UCAS will email you and then you can check track to see what it is....

Omg , you said the R word omfg.:eek::eek::eek:
Reply 134
Echolife
Does anyone else hate checking this thread incase other people have received offers for the same course, from the same uni, as you have applied to?:biggrin:

That's the only reason why I check this thread! :p:
Reply 135
:ditto:
My friend also got an offer from Manchester - her application had only been sent off like less then a week beforehand!
serrellen
This is all quite irrelevant but I just realised where I remembered your username from - is it from "Dover Beach"? If so, niiiice choice.

lol indeed it is! and thanks :smile:
Reply 138
Just got an offer from York!!!! BBB including Chemistry and excluding General Studies :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 139
Number6
Just got an offer from York!!!! BBB including Chemistry and excluding General Studies :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Wow! Lucky you :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending