Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm going to be in the audience of Question Time this Thursday. The people on the cabinet are communities secretary of the Labour Party Hazel Blears, shadow leader of the house Theresa May and the Liberal Democrat treasury spokesman Vince Cable. What do you think I should ask?

ReputationRep:
    Ask Hazel Blears how she remains a cabinet minister despite pissing nearly everyone off.

ReputationRep:
    lol thanks for the reply! However i think i may be thrown out if as ask her that, but to me its a valid question!

Its tomorrow and I have no idea. I think im going to as "Is the best thing Labout could hope for a hung government"

ReputationRep:
    Despite being a Conservative, I hold great respect for Vince Cable. Ask him what he reckons are the consequences of the Lehman disaster.

ReputationRep:
    Ask Hazel Blears why her face aggravates me so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammyted1)
    Despite being a Conservative, I hold great respect for Vince Cable. Ask him what he reckons are the consequences of the Lehman disaster.
    Same here. Vince would be a much better leader for the Lib Dems than that damm awful Nick Clegg.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon 'Has Gordon's conference speech saved him' would be a good one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gremlins)
    I reckon 'Has Gordon's conference speech saved him' would be a good one.
    yeah thats a good one, i found it funny when he came onto the stage with his wife and they kissed, it all looked so fake, which amused me.

ReputationRep:
    Ask Hazel Blears why Gordon Brown went on about Rwanda and how the West stood back and let it happen, and 'never again' and all that, when we're currently doing nothing in Darfur.

ReputationRep:
    ask them is the current rise in power of the far east russia etc a threat to democracy

ReputationRep:
    Ask Hazel Blears if Gordon will be getting rid of that back stapping, self satisfied, smug git Millerband?

ReputationRep:
    questions are mostly scripted

ReputationRep:
    Watch me!! I'm the black girl in the purple top with the bow! They didn't ask my question, but I was quite pleased about that. It was so good, i definatly recommend applying to be on the show.

ReputationRep:
    Watching it now.

Hazel Blears - what an embarassment. Loud mouthed, and made some really stupid comments.

Vince Cable - sensible as ever

Theresa May - sensible as ever

Guy on the right - what a cretin - "Oooo-I, I talk a lot of common sense I do, I think I I knooow it alllllll".

Guy on the left - quite sensible too
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Sammyted1)
    Watching it now.

Hazel Blears - what an embarassment. Loud mouthed, and made some really stupid comments.

Vince Cable - sensible as ever

Theresa May - sensible as ever

Guy on the right - what a cretin - "Oooo-I, I talk a lot of common sense I do, I think I I knooow it alllllll".

Guy on the left - quite sensible too
    Agreed. Who on earth is that Fraser guy anyway? His voice certainly is irritatating, if not his regurgitated sensationalist soundbites.

ReputationRep:
    Fraser Nelson, political editor of The Spectator. He does have quite an unusual accent, but he's right on. He bagged it tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Hazel Blears :banghead:

if you're wrong SHOUT LOUDER!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hazel Blears is terrible, that is why I am against any kind of all women/minority short lists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Hazel Blears is terrible, that is why I am against any kind of all women/minority short lists.
    I think comparing all women to Hazel Blears is just a little bit insulting. It's like saying all black people are Diane Abbot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gremlins)
    I think comparing all women to Hazel Blears is just a little bit insulting. It's like saying all black people are Diane Abbot.
    yeah, sorry, I didn't mean for it to.

words can't really express how much I hate don't like her

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.