Jkj.99
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Passed the AC for a business placement starting next summer, been in the matching process for 1-2 months now, just wondering if anyone in here has managed to get a placement yet or if this wait is normal??
greatscott360
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Jkj.99)
Passed the AC for a business placement starting next summer, been in the matching process for 1-2 months now, just wondering if anyone in here has managed to get a placement yet or if this wait is normal??
I'm in the same boat at the moment, but for a technology placement, hopefully we hear something soon
Exbw
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jkj.99)
I’m in exactly the same position I’m not sure what the usual wait time is or the probability of being matched is
Exbw
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I’m in the same position I’m not sure how long you have to wait or what the probability of getting matched is
Ashleyyxoi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Currently in the same position for their degree apprenticeship for technology
Tallie95
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey how long did you wait to hear after the assessment centre if you passed? I've recently had mine but not sure how long I'm going to be waiting for
Ashleyyxoi
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Tallie95)
Hey how long did you wait to hear after the assessment centre if you passed? I've recently had mine but not sure how long I'm going to be waiting for
It was really fast for me, I don’t want to say incase yours doesn’t live up to it but was under a week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (446)
51.92%
No (413)
48.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise