Ucas - india isc

Watch
zhongli
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Under the educational qualification section, I have just mentioned my ICSE 10th Board grades and that my ISC 12th grades are pending. Do I have to put in my internal marks for 9,10,11,&12 grades as well? if so how? and also my reference has just put pass in predicted grades since ISC gives either pass or fail as an overall grade? Is that right?
Isw
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by zhongli)
Under the educational qualification section, I have just mentioned my ICSE 10th Board grades and that my ISC 12th grades are pending. Do I have to put in my internal marks for 9,10,11,&12 grades as well? if so how? and also my reference has just put pass in predicted grades since ISC gives either pass or fail as an overall grade? Is that right?
Hey!
I am also an ISC student and have submitted my application. I have a conditional offer from the University of Manchester so I think that I can help you out.
1. no you do not have to submit your internal grades. Only 10th board results.
2. I would advise that you contact UCAS and refill your reference and ask your referee to provide a percentage. Like 93% or 95%.
zhongli
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Isw)
Hey!
I am also an ISC student and have submitted my application. I have a conditional offer from the University of Manchester so I think that I can help you out.
2. I would advise that you contact UCAS and refill your reference and ask your referee to provide a percentage. Like 93% or 95%.
ok thank you so much
An ony mous
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Isw)
Hey!
Wait you submitted only 10th board marks and 12th predicted grades? Isn’t that too less information for good unis like Manchester to decide whether to take you in? Did you do this by choice or is there no slot to put your 9th and 11th marks in ucas?
Anonymous(
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by An ony mous)
Wait you submitted only 10th board marks and 12th predicted grades? Isn’t that too less information for good unis like Manchester to decide whether to take you in? Did you do this by choice or is there no slot to put your 9th and 11th marks in ucas?
UK universities only consider 10th grade marks and 12th grade predicted scores
An ony mous
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous()
UK universities only consider 10th grade marks and 12th grade predicted scores
Are you sure? Birmingham states this on their page for India: We know that the past year has been challenging for students and are aware that various exam boards in India have now been cancelled due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. If this affects you, we would like to reassure you that we have implemented flexible arrangements and will assess your application based on your Standard X, XI and mock or predicted grades from your school.
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by An ony mous)
Are you sure? Birmingham states this on their page for India: We know that the past year has been challenging for students and are aware that various exam boards in India have now been cancelled due to the global COVID-19 pandemic. If this affects you, we would like to reassure you that we have implemented flexible arrangements and will assess your application based on your Standard X, XI and mock or predicted grades from your school.
Typically they only consider X and XII results. They have only added this in response to COVID. You can add each year as a new qualification. But if Birmingham need any info that you don't include, they will contact you to ask for it.
An ony mous
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
Typically they only consider X and XII results. They have only added this in response to COVID. You can add each year as a new qualification. But if Birmingham need any info that you don't include, they will contact you to ask for it.
Ooh thank you!
Fitz73737
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Under the ISC boards, in the percentage section if i put pending it is asking for a numberm what should i do then?
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fitz73737)
Under the ISC boards, in the percentage section if i put pending it is asking for a numberm what should i do then?
If you put a future award date for any pending qualifications, it should ask your referee to input a prediction, not you. There is a small section for module results, but it is not mandatory.
Fitz73737
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
If you put a future award date for any pending qualifications, it should ask your referee to input a prediction, not you. There is a small section for module results, but it is not mandatory.
So I'll just enter pending% and leave it. Then my referee will input predicted grades?
Admit-One
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fitz73737)
So I'll just enter pending% and leave it. Then my referee will input predicted grades?
Yes, exactly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed