Mebo94
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
So I have applied for the GEN Nursing degree at Nottingham uni for 2021. I have just had my interview and submitted my presentation so just waiting for a decision. 2020 been a weird year so literally don’t know what to expect from my interview good or bad. Just wondering if there is anyone else out there who has applied for this course in 2021 and how your journey is going?
Hvjsnn
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
What questions did they ask you ? If you don’t mind me asking
Mebo94
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
It was a really good interview and the interviewer made you feel dead relaxed. They basically wanted to know questions like ‘why nursing?’ And how your previous degree could help with your learning. They also have a scenario type question to see how you would handle a certain situation. I received my conditional offer Christmas Eve
Miss_cheerface90
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yay! I'm so glad I found more people who have applied for GEN at Nottingham. I was starring to think I was the only one 😂. I'll be starting September 2021, MSc Adult Nursing 😁.
Miss_cheerface90
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Mebo94)
It was a really good interview and the interviewer made you feel dead relaxed. They basically wanted to know questions like ‘why nursing?’ And how your previous degree could help with your learning. They also have a scenario type question to see how you would handle a certain situation. I received my conditional offer Christmas Eve
Exciting to hear congratulations on your offer! Which nursing branch have you applied for?
Miss_cheerface90
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Hvjsnn)
What questions did they ask you ? If you don’t mind me asking
Hey did you have your interview? How did it go?
Mebo94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Miss_cheerface90)
Exciting to hear congratulations on your offer! Which nursing branch have you applied for?
I applied for Child Nursing! Looking so forward to it! Will you need to sort out accommodation? That’s the next thing on my list to look at
Mebo94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Miss_cheerface90)
Yay! I'm so glad I found more people who have applied for GEN at Nottingham. I was starring to think I was the only one 😂. I'll be starting September 2021, MSc Adult Nursing 😁.
Congratulations on your offer too 👏🏽 👏🏽 Exciting times!
Miss_cheerface90
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I applied for Child Nursing! Looking so forward to it! Will you need to sort out accommodation? That’s the next thing on my list to look at
Brilliant I'm glad you got the branch you wanted! Yes I'll be moving to Nottingham. I've started having a browse at on campus and off campus accommodation to see which one I like. I still have another 2 interview then hopefully I can start planning! Applying for SF in March when it opens then I can get it all sorted! 😊
Miss_cheerface90
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Congratulations on your offer too 👏🏽 👏🏽 Exciting times!
Thank you, I can't wait to start uni now 😊
hannahsharpmh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I really hope they still have places I only managed to submit my GCSE certificates last week
charlottebow23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I have accepted an offer for GEN Mental Health Nursing at Nottingham
hannahsharpmh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by charlottebow23)
Hi! I have accepted an offer for GEN Mental Health Nursing at Nottingham
I've applied too and just had an email through saying I have an interview! How was the interview? I'm nervous :0
jayne_cox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I've also just had an email through to say I've got an interview, for GEN Mental Health at Nottingham. I'm also super nervous about it!!
hannahsharpmh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jayne_cox)
Hi, I've also just had an email through to say I've got an interview, for GEN Mental Health at Nottingham. I'm also super nervous about it!!
So exciting!!! What time are you doing yours? Good luck <3
jayne_cox
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hannahsharpmh)
So exciting!!! What time are you doing yours? Good luck <3
I've not had a time yet, just an email to say I've been shortlisted!!hopefully the interview isn't too bad! Good luck with yours.
aftermath.
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey guys, I also got an email saying I’ve been shortlisted to attend an interview but haven’t received exact date and time yet. I think they’ll be sending those out next week.
Miss_cheerface90
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aftermath.)
Hey guys, I also got an email saying I’ve been shortlisted to attend an interview but haven’t received exact date and time yet. I think they’ll be sending those out next week.
Yes they will send you an email to say you've been shortlisted. Then they will send you another email to choose your interview date/ time. Hopefully you should hear back soon ☺️
jayne_cox
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aftermath.)
Good Luck!! I've got my interview tomorrow!!
Miss_cheerface90
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jayne_cox)
Good Luck!! I've got my interview tomorrow!!
Good luck you'll be fab! ☺️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (94)
42.53%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (38)
17.19%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (85)
38.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (4)
1.81%

Watched Threads