The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
kelli :)
it's not just a rumour that some men can come and then keep going. My boyfriend possesses this skill, and i'm sure a few other girls on here have experienced the same with a male. Our record os six times, and i believe its actually hereditary, which may just be a coinsidence, but his dad and brother can do the same.
He says the first is usually the best, which sounds sensible to me, as having multiple orgasms from the female point of view, i feel the same.

Do you also know that from experience?
gotta take a break for 2 or 3 mins to get me back in gear its the same for most men. im skeptical about these 6 before rest people :shifty:
Reply 22
KwungSun

hahah i knew someone would crack that joke.
i do not know this from experience, only the words of Harrys mum and his brothers girlfriend hah
That would make sitting aroind the dinner table awkward
it's not just a rumour that some men can come and then keep going. My boyfriend possesses this skill, and i'm sure a few other girls on here have experienced the same with a male. Our record os six times, and i believe its actually hereditary, which may just be a coinsidence, but his dad and brother can do the same.

He says the first is usually the best, which sounds sensible to me, as having multiple orgasms from the female point of view, i feel the same.

How the f*** do you know that?!

EDIT: Oh, right. Already asked.
KwungSun

:rofl:
me & my ex did 5 times in a night. but each after 5 - 10 mins break. He says its soo painful to go straight away. (much to my frustration :wink: )
He said he had to stop after 5 times though, even with a break. lol - boys are strange!! :biggrin:
Reply 26
My lady partner and I have practised lovemaking probably about 5 or 6 times in an hour and a half, two hour peroid. However, I need a break after I finish each time, but if I keep myself busy with her then I can soon rise to the occasion again. After a while it'll start to hurt me, and start to hurt her too. I guess you can get too much of a good thing.

The penis naturally loses blood after ejaculation so will start to become flaccid again.
Reply 27
Most of the time.
I thought that boys cant do it again after they ejaculate because they lose their erection?
Reply 29
I think the refractory period for most is at least a couple of minutes.
Reply 30
I can continue but only if it's worth it, otherwise I lose interest ^^. It depends on how stimulating things are.
Reply 31
Oh God no.. i gotta take a break.. i mean my wrist starts to hurt otherwise :awesome:

but for reals.. gotta have a break.. unless im REALLY in the mood then i continue but my manly part feels a little sensitive for the first minute of so.
Anonymous
I thought that boys cant do it again after they ejaculate because they lose their erection?

I only lose it about 30 seconds after, and if I keep going it doesn't go, if you see what I mean :wink:

For the science, Wikipedia knows all. (Although, refractory period of 15 minutes? Really?)

EDIT: It seems that http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period#Sexual_refractory_period says some slightly different things.
i can never be bothered to keep going - whats the point
eulerwaswrong
i can never be bothered to keep going - whats the point

Orgasms number two and three :yep:
Jace Falco
Orgasms number two and three :yep:

meh - shows how lazy i am lol - i can cant be bothered to keep going
Depends how drunk I am.

But usually a short break.
Reply 37
I get bored after a while generally, but if I wanted to carry on then I would definitely need to take a small break lol
his dad and brother can do the same.

:curious:
hahah i knew someone would crack that joke.
i do not know this from experience, only the words of Harrys mum and his brothers girlfriend hah
That would make sitting aroind the dinner table awkward

How the hell did that come up though? :s-smilie:

Just sitting watching TV...."by the way Harrys Dad is a machine in bed likes, is my son the same for you?"

Latest