Why does UCAS asks to complete the education section before you can request for ref?

Watch this thread
Bluerainy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
why does UCAS application asks for you to complete the education section before requesting reference?

So I completed the education section on a rush to quickly send off the reference request but now I see I missed one of the qualifications, so I edited again but since I’ve already sent off the request for reference, will my referee be able to see the new change? Or do I need to resend the reference request?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Your referee has the option to tick if they have checked and verified your qualifications. If you change them after they've ticked that then UCAS will remove the tick and you'll be more likely to be asked to provide all your certificates at enrolment
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads