The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oooo and I forgot to add...it is indeed freeeeeezing invisibleforest *shivers* It has been for the past few days :s-smilie:
*stars and stripes*

They can't close it :eek: :frown: That's a sacred thread!

They did close it last night. I'm not sure what's happened. Hrmmmm.
Reply 42
*stars and stripes*
Oooo and I forgot to add...it is indeed freeeeeezing invisibleforest *shivers* It has been for the past few days :s-smilie:

It was nice and warm some of yesterday here, but seems a bit miserable outside today :frown:
Scipio90
It was nice and warm some of yesterday here, but seems a bit miserable outside today :frown:

Lucky! I've spent the past few days shivering and wearing a ridiculous number of layers of clothing :s-smilie: Maybe it's just me!
-wanders back in after a cup of coffee and with addition of big warm hoodie-

nope, still cold. :tongue:

i'm hoping my bank account welcome pack stuff will arrive today, i want my caaaaard! :biggrin:
Danielle - your calming down abilities will be much needed probably every day once we get to Cambridge. I seem to live my life on highs and lows at the moment, I need something to steady me a bit!

I just went and had a shower. This is a productive start to my day. I was meant to be spending four hours on Russian this morning - now I have one and a half left and am much more inclined to do my make up and spend too much time on TSR instead. And it's lovely and sunny in Liverpool, there's a surprise!
invisibleforest
-wanders back in after a cup of coffee and with addition of big warm hoodie-

nope, still cold. :tongue:

i'm hoping my bank account welcome pack stuff will arrive today, i want my caaaaard! :biggrin:

Exercise is good :smile: After 45 mins on a cross trainer, I can say that I am currently feeling warm in a T shirt! Now I'm off for a nice, warm shower :woo:

Hoodies are also awesome...I am rather addicted to their snugglyness :biggrin:
Reply 47
*stars and stripes*
Lucky! I've spent the past few days shivering and wearing a ridiculous number of layers of clothing :s-smilie: Maybe it's just me!

:hugs:

Hopefully Cambridge isn't too cold in winter, although I think most people say it is. :frown:
Reply 48
*stars and stripes*

Nope i've been freezing to!! but both me and my mum were to lazy to be bothered to light the fire last night :rolleyes:

i went into town to get the last few bits for uni, and i got ided for buying cutlery :o: as if i'm going to stab anyone with a bubble handled table knife!! (also i've discovered buying 4 240page pads of A4 paper when you live 20mins walk from town is not a smart move :rolleyes: )
Reply 49
Scipio90
:hugs:

Hopefully Cambridge isn't too cold in winter, although I think most people say it is. :frown:

Yeah, from what I've heard it's freezing :frown:
Zoedotdot
Danielle - your calming down abilities will be much needed probably every day once we get to Cambridge. I seem to live my life on highs and lows at the moment, I need something to steady me a bit!

I just went and had a shower. This is a productive start to my day. I was meant to be spending four hours on Russian this morning - now I have one and a half left and am much more inclined to do my make up and spend too much time on TSR instead. And it's lovely and sunny in Liverpool, there's a surprise!

Glad to hear I'll be of some use, though perhaps that's actually a bad thing because it means you'll be stressed :s-smilie:

I've been productive...I had breakfast and went on the crosstrainer :smile: Now I'm going to have a shower and then I will finish my prep work (that is the plan for today anyway :p:)

How about you do some Russian and put on some make up simultaneously? :yep: Talk to yourself in Russian while you faff and then you'll feel a bit better about allowing yourself to wile away the hours :smile:

Edit: I hate to break it to you, but Cambridge was freezing on Sep 12th and I can't see it getting much warmer as we head towards Christmas :frown: However, squeeeee for Christmas...I think that's the first time I've thought about it this year :biggrin:
*stars and stripes*
Glad to hear I'll be of some use, though perhaps that's actually a bad thing because it means you'll be stressed :s-smilie:

I've been productive...I had breakfast and went on the crosstrainer :smile: Now I'm going to have a shower and then I will finish my prep work (that is the plan for today anyway :p:)

How about you do some Russian and put on some make up simultaneously? :yep: Talk to yourself in Russian while you faff and then you'll feel a bit better about allowing yourself to wile away the hours :smile:

Are you suggesting that I multitask?! I'm the most useless woman ever, it's one thing at a time for me or I explode :o: Alright, I think I will do the make up, check TSR again, reply to your PM and then sit down and do some Russian. Plan!
Reply 52
*stars and stripes*
Edit: I hate to break it to you, but Cambridge was freezing on Sep 12th and I can't see it getting much warmer as we head towards Christmas :frown: However, squeeeee for Christmas...I think that's the first time I've thought about it this year :biggrin:

Still, that might mean snow :biggrin:
Zoedotdot
Are you suggesting that I multitask?! I'm the most useless woman ever, it's one thing at a time for me or I explode :o: Alright, I think I will do the make up, check TSR again, reply to your PM and then sit down and do some Russian. Plan!

Multitasking is what women were born to do Zoe :wink:

However at least you have a plan. I might start writing more lists...they make me feel more in control of everyday life even if nothing actually gets crossed off! :smile: Right, shower...now...bye :flybye:

Edit: Snow, goody :love: I don't mind putting up with the cold if there's snow...that's my only exception!
Reply 54
OOOOO I was added on Facebook last week by an anonymous Catabrigian, just figured out it is my other College dad and he seems to be keen on getting me very drunk during the first week or so..... lol
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29463091041&ref=mf
Reply 55
smilepea
Nope i've been freezing to!! but both me and my mum were to lazy to be bothered to light the fire last night :rolleyes:

i went into town to get the last few bits for uni, and i got ided for buying cutlery :o: as if i'm going to stab anyone with a bubble handled table knife!! (also i've discovered buying 4 240page pads of A4 paper when you live 20mins walk from town is not a smart move :rolleyes: )

You went to Argos :ninja:
Reply 56
Scipio90
Still, that might mean snow :biggrin:

they had some snow still about when i was there in easter for STEP school :biggrin: (a nice snowman in front of the maths block :biggrin:)
Reply 57
Oh god, a week on Saturday. I'm nowhere near ready. And i'm holed up at home with tonsillitis,so theres not a lot I can do to GET ready.

Next week will not be fun. I need sympathy.
Reply 58
K.T.
You went to Argos :ninja:

no, i'm more of a cheapo than that, i went to wilkos :p:
Reply 59
Gourdman
Oh god, a week on Saturday. I'm nowhere near ready. And i'm holed up at home with tonsillitis,so theres not a lot I can do to GET ready.

Next week will not be fun. I need sympathy.

:hugs: tonsillitis is FUN, i had it twice within 3 weeks a month before exams started :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending