The Student Room Group

Access to Higher Education

Hey guys,
So I am really struggling with UNIT 6, the poster for the NHS, I have sorted the layout however am really struggling with the content, specifically how the NHS responds to changing demands

These are the assignment requirements:
An analysis of the factors that led to the creation of the NHS.
An explanation of how the NHS responds to the changing demands placed upon it.
An analysis of how changes to funding impact the NHS and how the introduction of market forces have attempted to make more effective use of funding.
Original post by woodsj
Hey guys,
So I am really struggling with UNIT 6, the poster for the NHS, I have sorted the layout however am really struggling with the content, specifically how the NHS responds to changing demands

These are the assignment requirements:
An analysis of the factors that led to the creation of the NHS.
An explanation of how the NHS responds to the changing demands placed upon it.
An analysis of how changes to funding impact the NHS and how the introduction of market forces have attempted to make more effective use of funding.

I believe this has been answered before. I know I have in the past, so try using the search engine or just googling it. I think the changing demands was changes in service over time, just pick several aspects such as service delivery, new services, different patients, different restraints.
Reply 2
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, I assure you I did search through all of the pages including google to see if someone had answered this before but unfortunately all I could find was a thread where they were contacted privately, therefore, I didn't find anything helpful.
I believe I have the answer to help now, so thank you for your time.
Original post by woodsj
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, I assure you I did search through all of the pages including google to see if someone had answered this before but unfortunately all I could find was a thread where they were contacted privately, therefore, I didn't find anything helpful.
I believe I have the answer to help now, so thank you for your time.

Please can you help me on the 3rd point of this unit 6
Analyse how the changes in funding has impacted the nhs

Quick Reply

Latest