The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oooh, I'd love to do something like that with a partner, would be awesome fun! Though I do have to admit, I would feel safer with a male going with me rather than a female.
DamnitJanet
Oooh, I'd love to do something like that with a partner, would be awesome fun! Though I do have to admit, I would feel safer with a male going with me rather than a female.

I'd be up for it! :yep: :woo:
Reply 42
I'd do it.
tis_me_lord
I'd be up for it! :yep: :woo:

Sorted! :biggrin:
I hope your all going to do it properly and sleep rough and by the roadside!
willenium
i hitch hiked 20 miles alone today with no problems, a single woman even picked me up which was something i wasn't expecting. if i could drive i would pick up hitch hikers because generally there is very little reason not to. here is a wholesome anecdote to encourage hitching:

my girlfriend's dad was once driving to work and saw a hitch hiker by the side of the road and so stopped to pick him up. as he got closer he saw the hitcher had a shaved head and looked butch and violent, but decided since he'd stopped he might as well give the guy a lift, even though he was nervous. when the guy got in the car and said very quietly where he was headed, they drove off in silence, the driver feeling horrendously uncomfortable. eventually he asked why the hitch hiker was going to wherever he was going, and the guy replied "i'm going to the buddhist retreat to become a monk"

never judge a book by it's cover

ahaha thats quite amusing
Withoutadoubt
Turkiye.

I'd like the women who read this thread and get disapponted it's not about Will Smith to stand up and be counted, please.

:happy2: :colondollar:

Latest

Trending

Trending