WingsDan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi, does anyone have past papers for both part a and part b for unit 1?? I have my exam in less than 4 weeks time and I am in year 12. I really need these papers in order to pass my exams. If you have access to them, please can you share it with me? Many thanks..
Lo12
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Have you got access to the LiBF website? I think there’s past/sample papers on the website if I’m not mistaken. I’ve got my exam in January also. Hope your exams go well!
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You school should have access to anything that's available - they can certainly give you 3 practice tests for Part a - so ask them.
WingsDan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lo12)
Have you got access to the LiBF website? I think there’s past/sample papers on the website if I’m not mistaken. I’ve got my exam in January also. Hope your exams go well!
Yes, I've checked but I cannot seem to find any! have you found some papers?
Thanks, you too! not sure how to revise tho..
Lo12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
When you log into your account and head to the Unit 1 page, you should be able to see an electronic sample paper there, along with the 2019 paper. I've attached a screenshot to help you find it
Attached files
WingsDan
Rep:
?
Ah thanks, I found the electronic sample, but I can't seem to access the 2019 paper..it says I "can't enrol myself onto this course?" Can you??

(Original post by Lo12)
When you log into your account and head to the Unit 1 page, you should be able to see an electronic sample paper there, along with the 2019 paper. I've attached a screenshot to help you find it
Lo12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by WingsDan)
Ah thanks, I found the electronic sample, but I can't seem to access the 2019 paper..it says I "can't enrol myself onto this course?" Can you??
Yes, I had that as well. Maybe try emailing your finance teacher to see if they have access to it, since the paper might be locked so that it could be used for mocks?
harmet
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi, does anyone have past papers for both part a and part b for unit 1?? I have my exam in less than 4 weeks time and I am in year 12. I really need these papers in order to pass my exams. If you have access to them, please can you share it with me? Many thanks..
have you done the peper
Kitty62794
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lo12)
Hi the same thing pops up for me. I need unit 2 part b 2019 paper. If anyone has it it would be really appreciated if you can send it over to my Instagram :zoya.19x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (38)
40%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
22.11%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (5)
5.26%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (9)
9.47%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (5)
5.26%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (6)
6.32%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
11.58%

Watched Threads