The Student Room Group

hi

I got a question
Hello :hello: What is your question?
Reply 2
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
Hello :hello: What is your question?

What does it mean when a guy looks into your eyes and says I only want you no other girls
Original post by wap.wap.wap
What does it mean when a guy looks into your eyes and says I only want you no other girls

Didn't you literally just make this thread?
Reply 4
Didn't you literally just make this thread?

Yes
Yes

Ok... well he's basically telling you that you're the only girl for him and he doesn't want to be with anyone else but you
Reply 6
Ok... well he's basically telling you that you're the only girl for him and he doesn't want to be with anyone else but you

what if my father doesn't want me with me
what if my father doesn't want me with me

What?
Reply 8
What?

what if my father thinks he is bad and people came up to him and said some stuff about him
what if my father thinks he is bad and people came up to him and said some stuff about him

What has your dad got to do with your question?
Reply 10
What has your dad got to do with your question?

idk

maybe he wants to be an optician ? :dontknow:

LOOOOOL. 1. troll username. 2. if not trolling hes trolling you. 3. if hes serious and you aren't trolling that was cringe.
idk

So are you saying that a boy likes you, but you're afraid that your dad won't like the boy? Or am I completely wrong and utterly confused?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending