shamalali
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I'm applying to universities through UCAS and couldn't find the major of Dentistry listed in Glasgow university.
stereotypeasian
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
the Dentistry deadline for UCAS is the same every year at 15th October 6pm/1800hrs British time

UCAT must be sat anytime from July-October to be considered for the course
Zainaba luul
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by shamalali)
I'm applying to universities through UCAS and couldn't find the major of Dentistry listed in Glasgow university.
The deadline for all oxbride, medicine, dentistry and veterinary sciences is the 15th of October. Your 2 Months too late. I think you either have to apply for another course or reapply next year.
Last edited by Zainaba luul; 9 months ago
shamalali
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zainaba luul)
The deadline for all oxbride, medicine, dentistry and veterinary sciences is the 15th of October. Your 2 Months too late. I think you either have to apply for another course or reapply next year.
I applied for 2021, I found the dentistry major option for other universities on UCAS but couldn't find in Glasgow university.
jas149
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I applied for 2021, I found the dentistry major option for other universities on UCAS but couldn't find in Glasgow university.
because the deadline has passed (October 15th). Unless you're an international student then the deadline is June 30th
Zainaba luul
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
https://www.gla.ac.uk/undergraduate/degrees/dentistry/
Here’s the link, but just a heads up, I still don’t think you can apply for Dentistry 2021 entry.
When you press the link scroll to the bit that says how to apply and read the application deadlines section.
Last edited by Zainaba luul; 9 months ago
shamalali
Rep:
?
I'm not an international student, I live in London. About the UCAS application, isn't it supposed not to show the option of applying for September 2021 if the deadline has passed ?
stereotypeasian
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by jas149)
because the deadline has passed (October 15th). Unless you're an international student then the deadline is June 30th
never heard of this before :confused:
link said source that had this sentence in it, please
Last edited by stereotypeasian; 9 months ago
shamalali
Rep:
?
I'm not an international student, I live in London. About the UCAS application, isn't it supposed not to show the option of applying for September 2021 if the deadline has passed ?
(Original post by jas149)
thank you for the reply.
Zainaba luul
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I have no idea tbh, all I know is that you can’t apply for dentist 2021 entry after October 15th 2020. Did your teachers not make you aware of the deadlines or did you decide to study dentistry not too long ago?
shamalali
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zainaba luul)
I have no idea tbh, all I know is that you can’t apply for dentist 2021 entry after October 15th 2020. Did your teachers not make you aware of the deadlines or did you decide to study dentistry not too long ago?
no actually, I lived in UAE my whole life and came recently to UK on 10/10/2020, to complete my studies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (13)
14.29%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.69%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6.59%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
39.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.27%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.4%

Watched Threads