The Student Room Group

Emily Bowes Court - University of London accommodation - what is it like?

Hi! This is my first post on TSR so sorry if I've put this in the wrong place!

I'm a first year at UCL and I was thinking about moving out next year (for my second year). I wanted to apply to Emily Bowes Court. I was wondering whether anyone had any positive/negative experiences of it? (very vague question, sorry!)

I also wondered whether UNITE students had good customer service? I've seen lots of posts on TSR about how they aren't cooperative with you and have lots of hidden costs - can anyone shed any light on this?

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by autumn.winter
Hi! This is my first post on TSR so sorry if I've put this in the wrong place!

I'm a first year at UCL and I was thinking about moving out next year (for my second year). I wanted to apply to Emily Bowes Court. I was wondering whether anyone had any positive/negative experiences of it? (very vague question, sorry!)

I also wondered whether UNITE students had good customer service? I've seen lots of posts on TSR about how they aren't cooperative with you and have lots of hidden costs - can anyone shed any light on this?

Thank you! :smile:

If you search for Emily Bowes on TSR you will find few threads but they are mostly pretty old.

There's a lot of building work going on in the immediate area right now, but most of that will be finished by next September.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending