Please help!!!! Can't add combined science trilogy on ucas form

Watch
potnoodelss
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi Guys,
I'm did a combined GCSE double award AQA for GCSE's 9-1, and I CAN'T add it in a grade-grade format - can ANYONE do this??? I f*cking HATE the UCAS form.
These were the instructions I was given, but they DON'T work:
'Take out your Science GCSEs from the current list. Make a new qualification heading GCSE Double Award and then enter Combined Science Trilogy - you'll then be able to enter the grade in the 6-6 format.'
PLEASE HELP - I'm literally about to cry the due date to get it all completed is Friday!!!!!
Niklasc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I had the same

1. Go to add new qualification (Not another GCSE 9-1)
2. Select GCSE double award, from the big list of qualification types
3. It will come with a drop-down menu, click the combines science trilogy option
4. Click the drop-down menu for your grades and chose the correct grade E.G 7-6
5. Delete the old science qualification which was wrong.
username5434114
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
delete the current grade you have selected. there should be a box option to the right that says ‘other’. click on that and enter ‘6-6’
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by potnoodelss)
Hi Guys,
I'm did a combined GCSE double award AQA for GCSE's 9-1, and I CAN'T add it in a grade-grade format - can ANYONE do this??? I f*cking HATE the UCAS form.
These were the instructions I was given, but they DON'T work:
'Take out your Science GCSEs from the current list. Make a new qualification heading GCSE Double Award and then enter Combined Science Trilogy - you'll then be able to enter the grade in the 6-6 format.'
PLEASE HELP - I'm literally about to cry the due date to get it all completed is Friday!!!!!
Please ignore post 3. Do NOT use other for your gcse grades.

Delete the qualification you have in there for science.
Select “add a qualification”
Search for “gcse double”
Select “gcse double award (9-9 to 1-1 grades)”
Pick “combined science trilogy” from the subject dropdown and the right exam board and grades
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.82%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.45%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (37)
16.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (33)
15%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (59)
26.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (42)
19.09%

Watched Threads