The Student Room Group

Mocks

hey guys. i'm making a thread for the aqa english literature mocks. for those who did the november mocks, what was the question for paper 2 literature (lord of the flies)? also what was the question for paper 1 (Tempest)?
Original post by mg124
hey guys. i'm making a thread for the aqa english literature mocks. for those who did the november mocks, what was the question for paper 2 literature (lord of the flies)? also what was the question for paper 1 (Tempest)?

If you are aiming to do well in the real exam, it's best *not* to try to cheat on the mocks. Ultimately, sitting the mocks like a real exam gives you a real advantage, as it gives you a genuine idea of your strengths and weaknesses, and also a trial run of how it feels to tackle an unexpected question. If you cheat on the mocks, you're only making the real exam harder for yourself.
Original post by mg124

im doing powee and conflict, macbeth and sign of four sorry :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by bluebeetle
If you are aiming to do well in the real exam, it's best *not* to try to cheat on the mocks. Ultimately, sitting the mocks like a real exam gives you a real advantage, as it gives you a genuine idea of your strengths and weaknesses, and also a trial run of how it feels to tackle an unexpected question. If you cheat on the mocks, you're only making the real exam harder for yourself.

haha jokes on you gcses are based on tags now
Reply 4
Original post by mg124
haha jokes on you gcses are based on tags now

i mean this in the nicest way possible. don’t take offense lol
Original post by mg124
i mean this in the nicest way possible. don’t take offense lol

yup ik sucks that we cant make any mistakes and learn from them as these are our real exams now ...

Quick Reply

Latest