aprose
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello,

I was just wondering if you guys that have an offer for History at Durham for 2021 could share what grades they offered you (if it was a contextual offer)

I already have ABB at A-Level and then I sat History in the autumn exams to try and get it up to an A (get that result tomorrow). If the offer was any higher than AAB then there’s obviously no point in me applying so I thought I would just check first.

Thanks🙂
Sophie_gatenby
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I got AAA but AAB if I firm the offer (it was contextual). They say standard offer is A*AA but I've seen some discrepancies - I honestly think there's no harm in trying - good luck!!
aprose
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by Sophie_gatenby)
I got AAA but AAB if I firm the offer (it was contextual). They say standard offer is A*AA but I've seen some discrepancies - I honestly think there's no harm in trying - good luck!!
Ah okay that’s brilliant tysm!❤️
Anonymous #1
Report 2 months ago
I'm an international IB student so it's a bit different for me, but I have a 43/45 (776 HL), if that helps! (not a contextual offer)
aprose
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I got an offer in the 4th January☺️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (36)
14.01%
Virtual campus tours/open days (56)
21.79%
Live streaming events (25)
9.73%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (25)
9.73%
A uni comparison tool (60)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (55)
21.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise