Should I only rely on Quizlet for my flashcards?

Watch this thread
pineapple201
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I am currently taking A-Level Bio, Chem and Psychology and frequently use Quizlet to make my flashcards. Whenever I get my tests back, I make flashcards on Quizlet from the answers I get wrong, but these are often accompanied with diagrams which I can't upload. Should I start using regular flashcards again or should I upgrade to Quizlet pro? Is it worth getting Quizlet Pro? Or should I just make flashcards by hand (this is really time consuming and is one of the reasosn I rely on Quizlet so much).
hootdoot04
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Yes get Quizlet pro! I use it and it’s 100% worth it remember, education is priceless
deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Quizlet Pro is worth the investment at A level/ AS level or even GCSE!

Plus, it is not priceyy as you think and it does come with so many useful tools! x
pineapple201
Rep:
(Original post by deadroseex)
Quizlet Pro is worth the investment at A level/ AS level or even GCSE!

Plus, it is not priceyy as you think and it does come with so many useful tools! x
I was also wondering whether Anki is better than Quizlet. I've been told the Anki has better active recall methods.
deadroseex
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by pineapple201)
I was also wondering whether Anki is better than Quizlet. I've been told the Anki has better active recall methods.
I find Anki over complicated, but to each there own!
pineapple201
Rep:
(Original post by deadroseex)
I find Anki over complicated, but to each there own!
I think I'm going to go with Quizlet Pro, thank you for your advice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (124)
67.76%
No (38)
20.77%
I didn't use it to prepare (21)
11.48%

Watched Threads