KPMG school leavers apprenticeships 2021

Watch
Rose09876543
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi guys,

Thought I'll make place where we can discuss applying to KPMGs apprenticeships. Please feel free to state what programme you are applying for and where you are in the process 🙂Best of luck!
Lo12
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Hi, which kpmg apprenticeship have you applied to, and what stage in the application are you up to? Hope your application goes well!
Rose09876543
Rep:
(Original post by Lo12)
Hi, which kpmg apprenticeship have you applied to, and what stage in the application are you up to? Hope your application goes well!
Hey, thank you. I've applied to their audit school leavers apprenticeship and I have just received an email stating that I need to create and send an audio submission. Hbu?🙂
Lo12
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Rose09876543)
Hey, thank you. I've applied to their audit school leavers apprenticeship and I have just received an email stating that I need to create and send an audio submission. Hbu?🙂
Ah ok, that’s great! I was looking at applying to the audit apprenticeship also. Did you have to complete any career motivation questions in the first stage of the application?
Rose09876543
Rep:
(Original post by Lo12)
Ah ok, that’s great! I was looking at applying to the audit apprenticeship also. Did you have to complete any career motivation questions in the first stage of the application?
Yes u do. However there is no time limit so you can take as long as you like🙂
Lo12
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Yes u do. However there is no time limit so you can take as long as you like🙂
Thank you for letting me know! 😊
Rose09876543
Rep:
(Original post by Lo12)
Thank you for letting me know! 😊
No problem. Good Luck
Lo12
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
No problem. Good Luck
Thank you! 😊
ImLeonardo
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hey, i've applied for Audit in London office, my application is on hold as they said there a high volume of applications but they said they'll email me with an update to move onto the inductive online reasoning test.
Rose09876543
Rep:
Ah right. Good luck to you all. I got an email today saying I didn't pass the audio submission. Didn't give me any feedback too which was a shame.
ImLeonardo
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Ah right. Good luck to you all. I got an email today saying I didn't pass the audio submission. Didn't give me any feedback too which was a shame.
Oh that's a shame, dw you've still got many options available. With the audio pitch, I think it was important to ensure you hit all of KPMG strengths which they mentioned in the email for the audio pitch.
Rose09876543
Rep:
(Original post by ImLeonardo)
Oh that's a shame, dw you've still got many options available. With the audio pitch, I think it was important to ensure you hit all of KPMG strengths which they mentioned in the email for the audio pitch.
Yh, I thought I did, maybe not as well as they wanted then haha. It was a learning experience I guess. I'm not sure what to do now, I really wanted to do an apprenticeship instead of uni but looks like I need to apply to uni now as I have failed nearly all the apprenticeships....I don't know what I'm doing wrong 🙈.
ImLeonardo
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Yh, I thought I did, maybe not as well as they wanted then haha. It was a learning experience I guess. I'm not sure what to do now, I really wanted to do an apprenticeship instead of uni but looks like I need to apply to uni now as I have failed nearly all the apprenticeships....I don't know what I'm doing wrong 🙈.
Apply to the PwC Flying start degree programme, it's like a combination of degree and Apprenticeship.
Rose09876543
Rep:
Apply to the PwC Flying start degree programme, it's like a combination of degree and Apprenticeship.
I've applied to Pwc tax school leavers but haven't done the interview yet, not sure if it's too late and even worth doing now, seen so many people getting offers already. Last option I have left is that though and then after than it's only uni left. Tbh might just take a gap year and apply to these apprenticeships again next year. Hopefully I get in this year but that's always an option next year. But best of luck to you and on your applications, hope u get into what you want🙂
ImLeonardo
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I've applied to Pwc tax school leavers but haven't done the interview yet, not sure if it's too late and even worth doing now, seen so many people getting offers already. Last option I have left is that though and then after than it's only uni left. Tbh might just take a gap year and apply to these apprenticeships again next year. Hopefully I get in this year but that's always an option next year. But best of luck to you and on your applications, hope u get into what you want🙂
Thank you and dw you will get what yo want, what I've learnt from these past 3 years is patience is key and success will come to those who are patient and believe in themselves despite any difficulty. Good luck!
Rose09876543
Rep:
Thank you and dw you will get what yo want, what I've learnt from these past 3 years is patience is key and success will come to those who are patient and believe in themselves despite any difficulty. Good luck!
yh I won't stop trying. Onwards and upwards I guess. Thank you 🙂
Last edited by Rose09876543; 10 months ago
Abm2002
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Hi everyone! I hope you are all well!😊

I applied to KPMG’s Audit Apprenticeship in the London office. I received an email saying that I passed the audio submission but they’ll update me later due to the high volume of applications. I’m not sure exactly what this means but I am a bit worried.

Did anyone make it to the inductive online reasoning test?
ttiiaa
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Abm2002)
Hi everyone! I hope you are all well!😊

I applied to KPMG’s Audit Apprenticeship in the London office. I received an email saying that I passed the audio submission but they’ll update me later due to the high volume of applications. I’m not sure exactly what this means but I am a bit worried.

Did anyone make it to the inductive online reasoning test?
I got an email from them 10 days ago saying that I've successfully completed the audio submission but due to high volumes of submissions they'll update me later as well. I'm a bit worried too haha.
I applied on the day they opened their applications as well so I'm very confused as to how there are many people ahead of me in the process.

I guess we'll have to just wait patiently for any updates.
Fehzan Mehdi
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hey guys,

Good to come across a school leaver thread! For those of you applying, I'd recommend applying to as many places as possible. I've included a link below to the National Audit Office school leaver programme! This is where I started my training and something I'd highly recommend!

https://nao-careers.force.com/xcdrec...Jm4I000000Caes

P.S. I'm a chartered accountant and I talk about entry routes into Accountancy and Finance on my YouTube page. My channel is called Fehzan Mehdi. I'd recommend a video called Tips on passing the interview process where I talk about websites you can use to find placements / grad roles. I also give small tips on how to excel in the application process.
ehyy4324
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (19)
8.6%
Okay (65)
29.41%
A bit lacking (83)
37.56%
Not good at all (54)
24.43%

Watched Threads