Gap Year Money - Does It Affect Loan/Grant Watch

icapturethecastle
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I'm working full time throughout my gap year

Just wondering, is the money I earn going to affect how much of a student grant or loan i can get?

Thanxxx
Yusuf.T
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
not that i can think of no, i mean getting a grant etcc is normally based on what your household income is
the money you're making is all for you

p.s One Tree Hill Owns Gossip Girl
icapturethecastle
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yusuf.T)
not that i can think of no, i mean getting a grant etcc is normally based on what your household income is
the money you're making is all for you

p.s One Tree Hill Owns Gossip Girl
:woo: for the grant

but it might affect the loan right?

one tree hill fashion is pretty crap compared to gossip girl :p: last night's episode was only good because of chad michael murray :rolleyes:
Yusuf.T
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tami*)
:woo: for the grant

but it might affect the loan right?

one tree hill fashion is pretty crap compared to gossip girl :p: last night's episode was only good because of chad michael murray :rolleyes:
lol naaa it shoudlt effect your loan either, its your PARENTS income that matters, unless you are living on your own and you're money is the only type on income you have?
One Tree hill Fashion doesnt need to be all in your face n stuff..but brooke has a clothing line so u might some of her stuff? lol.. the storylines in OTH are the bestest.. i cant see gossip girl doing a high school shooting episode can youuuuuuuuuuuu? lol
icapturethecastle
Rep:
?
lol naaa it shoudlt effect your loan either, its your PARENTS income that matters, unless you are living on your own and you're money is the only type on income you have?
One Tree hill Fashion doesnt need to be all in your face n stuff..but brooke has a clothing line so u might some of her stuff? lol.. the storylines in OTH are the bestest.. i cant see gossip girl doing a high school shooting episode can youuuuuuuuuuuu? lol
nope, i'm still totally dependent on my parents' income... thanx for that

brooke's doing baby clothes now :rolleyes: lol... high school shooting scenes are boring:yep:
Yusuf.T
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tami*)
nope, i'm still totally dependent on my parents' income... thanx for that

brooke's doing baby clothes now :rolleyes: lol... high school shooting scenes are boring:yep:
lol in that case you will be rolling in the monies!

Yeah brooke is doing baby clothes but shes still doing people clothes too lol
Angie is sooo cute :love: cuter then jaime:shifty:
Ahh how can you say the high school shooting scenes were boring??! haaaawwww!!! they were intense!!! they might not have been wearing prada and D&G yeaaah but they were still good! lol
icapturethecastle
Rep:
?
lol in that case you will be rolling in the monies!

Yeah brooke is doing baby clothes but shes still doing people clothes too lol
Angie is sooo cute :love: cuter then jaime:shifty:
Ahh how can you say the high school shooting scenes were boring??! haaaawwww!!! they were intense!!! they might not have been wearing prada and D&G yeaaah but they were still good! lol
:woo: money

lol...i don't dislike OTH that much, just don't like it as much as GG
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (66)
19.94%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (134)
40.48%
Nope, not that interesting (131)
39.58%

Watched Threads