The Student Room Group

scared I will never be loved by a guy

I’m ugly, shy, socially anxious, can’t even SPEAK to anyone I like, too shy to show my personality to ANYONE (only my family and one other person who I don’t even see irl anymore knows my true authentic personality), awkward etc. How on earth will I ever be in a relationship and find love. I go to an all girls atm but when I go to colleg/sixth I’m hopefully moving. Idk what to do. I feel like I will never find love. I’m so sad and depressed bcos of that and other reasons too
Don't worry- over the next decade you are likely to meet plenty of single guys who will be attracted to you and interested in getting to know you better. :smile:
In the meantime, focus on doing the things that make you feel happy and maintaining a positive attitude.
Remember that life is too short to waste on fear or powerful negative emotions.
Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by londonmyst
Don't worry- over the next decade you are likely to meet plenty of single guys who will be attracted to you and interested in getting to know you better. :smile:
In the meantime, focus on doing the things that make you feel happy and maintaining a positive attitude.
Remember that life is too short to waste on fear or powerful negative emotions.
Good luck!

Thank you
Reply 3
You will find love in future
So, are you in grade 10 now? You are still young. How old are you?
Do you study well?
Reply 4
Original post by shebk
You will find love in future
So, are you in grade 10 now? You are still young. How old are you?
Do you study well?

I’m 15 and in year 10 which is 9th grade in america
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 15 and in year 10 which is 9th grade in america

So you are you in UK?
Do you study well? Which subjects are you good at?
I’m ugly, shy, socially anxious, can’t even SPEAK to anyone I like, too shy to show my personality to ANYONE (only my family and one other person who I don’t even see irl anymore knows my true authentic personality), awkward etc. How on earth will I ever be in a relationship and find love. I go to an all girls atm but when I go to colleg/sixth I’m hopefully moving. Idk what to do. I feel like I will never find love. I’m so sad and depressed bcos of that and other reasons too

Stay at an all girls sixth form but obviously make sure to go to university.

Obviously you might struggle but eventually you will find a man but it will be harder.
Reply 8
Stay at an all girls sixth form but obviously make sure to go to university.

Why?
Reply 9
Original post by shebk
So you are you in UK?
Do you study well? Which subjects are you good at?

Omg I’m so sorry for the very late reply but I’m good at history and English and sociology
Reply 10
Omg I’m so sorry for the very late reply but I’m good at history and English and sociolog

Sorry for not logging in for long,too

Quick Reply

Latest