The Student Room Group

are chavs intimidating?

Does anyone find it intimidating being threatened harassed by chavs? However, it makes me feel like a wimp that I can't just fight them as a grown man and I find it kind of humiliating the way that I get intimidated so easily.
kinda, like when im walking down the street and there are chavs i feel like im getting judged so hard as well
Yes. I wouldn't mind them if they didn't harass me/make rude comments every time I walk past.
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone find it intimidating being threatened harassed by chavs? However, it makes me feel like a wimp that I can't just fight them as a grown man and I find it kind of humiliating the way that I get intimidated so easily.

No. I come from a city where most people are chavs
Reply 4
No. I come from a city where most people are chavs

do they shout abuse at you or threaten you?

i honesty didn't know they still existed.... thought they were a thing of the 2000s...
Dunno, around my way people see a difference between Chav and Ned, Chav's are the daytime TV version, bit of leisure wear, bit of dodgyness and mouth, but that's about it. Quite normal in some circles to greet a friend 'Alright Chavy?'

Ned are the genuine 'I live with my tribe outside the off licence picking fights with everything we see' mob and don't change, Nothing worst than seeing the 40 year old ned stumble into the off licence with the bald napper and the hideous 90's green tracksuit, just 'URGH'
Reply 7
Nah
do they shout abuse at you or threaten you?

no
Reply 9

It can be quite tricky.

I was on my way to the hunt ball last month with Tarquin, Penelope and Miranda when a couple of ugly looking chavs advanced on us shouting abuse. Quick as a flash, I shoved a rolled up copy of the Tatler into the windpipe of one of them, causing him to asphyxiate, then smashed the other one over the head with a wine goblet and a set of sherry glasses. We hurried away quickly leaving ,my manservant to arrange disposal of the bodies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending