The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Unconditional from King's College London

I am an international student from the US who just received an unconditional offer to study history at KCL! I am super excited, but I am not sure just how good the program is. Should I consider it as one of my top options? Are there scholarships available?
Reply 1
Hey that's amazing!!! KCL is one of the most prestigious colleges in the UK and for the program you have taken it surely ranks in the top 20. You should be considering it as one of your top options and wait till you receive other offers. In case of scholarships, KCL does give them so check out their scholarships page and see what is applicable for you! Best of Luck! Proud :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by USstudent124
I am an international student from the US who just received an unconditional offer to study history at KCL! I am super excited, but I am not sure just how good the program is. Should I consider it as one of my top options? Are there scholarships available?

Congratulations!! KCL is an amazing school and I’ve also applied there. It really depends on what course you do and whether you’re undergrad or postgrad for scholarships, but if you’re an undergrad you could get up to £10,500. I say try getting in contact with the school and finding out more info. Good luck 😊
Original post by USstudent124

Hi! I want to go to uni in America, whereas you're coming to the UK. More specifically nyu. Can you help me here?

Quick Reply

Latest