The Student Room Group

did i do the right thing LOL

so i haven´t talked to this boy in 6 months. He was my best friend for 4 years and we recently completely ¨split up¨ because he found out that i liked him all these years and tried to make him jealous. It was an embarassing moment for me tbh. He found out through someone else. So anyways, present day, i missed him a lot and i decided to check in on him and i remembered i blocked him on social media and his accounts are private.... so i only had his spotify. I saw his playlist and clicked on it and listened to it and started crying lol. So on spotify i have 23 followers, one of them is melanie, his best friend who also manipulates him and she was the one who exposed me so she can have him all to herself. But she saw me listening to it, because on spotify you can only see what the person is listening to if you follow them, and he doesn´t follow me, so it was her for sure. So he renamed his playlist literally 2 minutes later : Feelz (you like my music kaitlyn?".... EMBARRASING OHMYGODDDDDD and he changed his profile picture of him with an L over his face , basically saying i took the L... my pride was hurt so i just ignored it for a while. But my friends checked yesterday and he still has it there and still listens to that playlist... so he knows it´s there. I texted him a couple of weeks later ¨yeah i like your music lmfao¨ and blocked him. it felt good tbh. I don´t want to hear his rebuttal, but im glad i did it. WAS IT A GOOD CHOICE OR NO
Original post by kaitluvsjimin
so i haven´t talked to this boy in 6 months. He was my best friend for 4 years and we recently completely ¨split up¨ because he found out that i liked him all these years and tried to make him jealous. It was an embarassing moment for me tbh. He found out through someone else. So anyways, present day, i missed him a lot and i decided to check in on him and i remembered i blocked him on social media and his accounts are private.... so i only had his spotify. I saw his playlist and clicked on it and listened to it and started crying lol. So on spotify i have 23 followers, one of them is melanie, his best friend who also manipulates him and she was the one who exposed me so she can have him all to herself. But she saw me listening to it, because on spotify you can only see what the person is listening to if you follow them, and he doesn´t follow me, so it was her for sure. So he renamed his playlist literally 2 minutes later : Feelz (you like my music kaitlyn?".... EMBARRASING OHMYGODDDDDD and he changed his profile picture of him with an L over his face , basically saying i took the L... my pride was hurt so i just ignored it for a while. But my friends checked yesterday and he still has it there and still listens to that playlist... so he knows it´s there. I texted him a couple of weeks later ¨yeah i like your music lmfao¨ and blocked him. it felt good tbh. I don´t want to hear his rebuttal, but im glad i did it. WAS IT A GOOD CHOICE OR NO

honestly, i think you made a good decision. even if you tried to make him jealous in the first place, the fact that he changed his entire spotify playlist name and profile picture just takes it to another level, he didn't need to publicly humiliate you like that. it was immature and petty. so, yeah i think you did the right thing by blocking him! good luck in the future, remember to stay hydrated :smile: ~roi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending