The Student Room Group

How long does it take for someone to like a person?

How long roughly? And how long to fall in love?
it really depends, sometimes you could like a person instantly. but it takes 2-3 months to fall in love
It depends on the individual, but the act of real love or "falling in love" can take many months. Hence why so many relationships start initially as just friendships, as some people's feelings evolve so do relationships.
Reply 3
Original post by cooltowering
it really depends, sometimes you could like a person instantly. but it takes 2-3 months to fall in love

It's just I think I like somebody but he's three years older and I don't think it's a good idea but I didn't know until yesterday or the day before. We've known each other for about two weeks. I want to stay friends for a while because I don't like to rush into anything. Is that bad? I would rather wait a few months.
Reply 4
Original post by BabyStitch
It depends on the individual, but the act of real love or "falling in love" can take many months. Hence why so many relationships start initially as just friendships, as some people's feelings evolve so do relationships.

It's just I think I like somebody but he's three years older and I don't think it's a good idea but I didn't know until yesterday or the day before. We've known each other for about two weeks. I want to stay friends for a while because I don't like to rush into anything. Is that bad? I would rather wait a few months.
Original post by Anonymous

Many people do this, it’s probably advised to start as friends rather than dive straight in. That’s the reason I think most relationships fail so quickly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending