The Student Room Group

Calling all lae students

Hi! I want to do biology, chemistry, Spanish and maths at LAE. With an honest answer, do you think I could get in to doing those subjects next year? I applied to with these predicted grades:
Biology- 8
Chemistry- 9
Physics- 9
Maths- 7
English literature- 9
English- language- 8
Religious Studies- 9
Geography- 9
Spanish- 9
(If anyone could move this to the appropriate forum it would be much appreciated :smile: )
Reply 1
Original post by ca_1234
Hi! I want to do biology, chemistry, Spanish and maths at LAE. With an honest answer, do you think I could get in to doing those subjects next year? I applied to with these predicted grades:
Biology- 8
Chemistry- 9
Physics- 9
Maths- 7
English literature- 9
English- language- 8
Religious Studies- 9
Geography- 9
Spanish- 9
(If anyone could move this to the appropriate forum it would be much appreciated :smile: )

Definitely you will enter with those results. They are really good
Reply 2
Original post by Jermey
Definitely you will enter with those results. They are really good

Thank you! Do you go to lae? What’s it like? I’m a bit worried about the maths grade though as that’s the subject I’d be willing to do as my fourth. What do you think?
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 3
No i don't go but i know someone that does and of uou are interested maths then go for it

Original post by ca_1234
Thank you! Do you go to lae? What’s it like? I’m a bit worried about the maths grade though as that’s the subject I’d be willing to do as my fourth. What do you think?
Original post by Jermey
No i don't go but i know someone that does and of uou are interested maths then go for it

I was wondering about myself. My predicted grades so far before my mocks carry on are:
Maths:9
Englishlit/lang: both 7
Bio:9 (from last year)
Chem:9
Phsyics:9
History:8
French:7
Psychology:7

Would I be able to get into LAE or NCS with these grades? I am revising rn for the continuation of my mocks and drafting a personal statement for NCS.
Reply 5
Original post by Jhffbbhgxc
I was wondering about myself. My predicted grades so far before my mocks carry on are:
Maths:9
Englishlit/lang: both 7
Bio:9 (from last year)
Chem:9
Phsyics:9
History:8
French:7
Psychology:7

Would I be able to get into LAE or NCS with these grades? I am revising rn for the continuation of my mocks and drafting a personal statement for NCS.

I think you will be able to enter as long as your personal statement is good
Original post by Jermey
I think you will be able to enter as long as your personal statement is good

Would I get into LAE with those results?

Quick Reply

Latest